Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The Untamed...and the first time I watched it, I didn't know it was BL...haha
Oh nooo...I love WWX and JC...actually just like WWX did things for him, JC also did things for WWX...and when they disclosed the fact that JC lost his golden core because he tried to distract those wen people from catching WWX...I cried so badly...I cried so badly when JC found out about WWX's golden core too...argh....I can't hate JC really...
0 2
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Nangong Liu spread those false rumors about his brother solely out of jealousy since Nangong Xu was much more…
Wow...I have so much respect for people who can survive reading mtl 😅
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
...and I am not skipping any part...yet...
0 67
Replying to panikorea • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
This username 😭 the counting is by years.
I think our fault is...we fall in love too deep...
0 0
Replying to panikorea • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
Technically not, cuz if someone doesn't like it they won't finish it. However, it's their loss.
Haha...yeah I wonder...who knows...people don't like the ending or they think it's bad etc...
0 24
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
exactly! It frustrated me so much reading those two parts!
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
Should be XL...no, he never fully turned dark no?
Which period were you referring to?
0 16
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
I think Priest is a technical person...she seems to insert something 'technique' and 'physics' in her novels..
0 71
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
noooo this scene was so beautiful and heart breaking. 😭😭
so, did I find out about it from you then...I can't remember...
0 45
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I cracked the most on 'hell is too hot, you can go die alone'...🤣🤣🤣
wondering where she has been these few days...
0 18
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
💀💀
oowww...so sweet...but I bet it is not as sweet as MR's confession!!!
0 75
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
yeah...it deserves a spin-off...
0 56
On Immortality • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
I wonder if there is anyone at all on this earth who has read 2ha completely but think 2ha is not an amazing novel...
0 30
Replying to panikorea • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality
This username 😭 the counting is by years.
even if it's by days...it's already 10+ years 😭
0 2
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm watching Keita Hatsukoi and i'm ready to simp together.
Meatbunisasadist explained to me last time...all I remember is what I told you, MC is pure protagonist...never turn dark kind of character...
0 18
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
My favorite danmei characters would be tgcf's Hua Cheng, 2ha's Moran and Chu Wanning and Mo Du's Fei Du. Hua Cheng…
oh, it is sci-fi? modern?
0 73
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 28, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I don't remember it properly, haha...but I think their father had originally meant to give the sect leader position…
Their story deserved to be made one separate novel...
0 58