News
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
Hello my brothers, sisters - comrades in arms, how are you guys coping so far? I am one of the clowns from Immortality…
This should apparently be the most peaceful camping site XD
0 16
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
So fast? I haven’t even gone there and you are back 😅
I think they all are sleeping XD
0 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 24, 2021
Title One and Only
What episode?
Damnnnn that's so beautiful and painful haha
0 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 24, 2021
Title Love Never Fails
U shld read the novel… v nice story…I m looking forward for this series..
Thankyou :)
1 1
On Winner Is King • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
"Chang Geng, I literally have no strength left to place someone else in my heart anymore."
1 3
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Oh, I’ll join you! I want to try camping on SPL page today and meet new bros and sis. Anybody joining?
Oh let's go....
0 2
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
Nothing new on spl page. So back again. They are literally going to show their marriage baksksnsjwkwlbwkw
0 9
On Winner Is King • Aug 24, 2021
Title Winner Is King
Damn. Please drop this asap. My thirst for BL dramas this year is already built up to muchhh.
0 0
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Me going for a round to spl page now T.T
0 8
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
The way I keep on repeating this sentence almost everyday of my life. "Shizun pay attention to me." Damn my keyboard literally typed it on it's own!! T.T
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Did we ever find the culprit who gave us hopes that the drama was going to air on August 20th? @2hamylife, was…
The entire internet is to be blamed T.T
0 0
On Immortality • Aug 24, 2021
Title Immortality
Drop this now. Wtf
0 13
On Love and Redemption • Aug 24, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
When will FL get back her senses? Also, does she become a bit wise or not?
0 1
Replying to dontmindme • Aug 22, 2021
Title One and Only
"Chen, in this life, never forsook the world and has only forsaken Eleven."***cries in the corner T. T***
What episode?
0 3
On Love Never Fails • Aug 21, 2021
Title Love Never Fails
I am still here waiting T.T
2 0
On One and Only • Aug 21, 2021
Title One and Only
Now what am I supposed to watch for next few days?
2 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 21, 2021
Title Love Never Fails
U shld read the novel… v nice story…I m looking forward for this series..
Can u send me the link as well?
1 3
On Love at Night • Aug 21, 2021
Title Love at Night
Any idea when will it come out?
0 1
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • Aug 21, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
how is this connected to "One and Only"? like I don't see a bridge between two stories, other then the characters…
One and only is basically their past life and forever and ever is their current life.
0 0
On One and Only • Aug 21, 2021
Title One and Only
I think the ML will not die during a war in west to protect the country but rather in the central state and it will be imperial court or the King responsible for his death. His own kingdom will do him dirty.
0 1

1