K-Drama
On KinnPorsche • Jul 22, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
Gawd when is it coming out
0 0
On Golden Blood • Jul 22, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Episode 5 was really beautiful
3 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 22, 2021
Title Immortality
It really depends on who you ask. Everyday there seems to be a new rumor on when this drama will air. Apparently…
Most of them are betting August. But one thing is sure we are going to get one BL this year. Either immortality or spl
0 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Jul 22, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I might be interested 🤔
Same. Let's finish the show first though.
1 0
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 22, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Where can I watch episode 47 Eng subs. It is not working on kisskh
0 8
Replying to yentsik • Jul 21, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I love this drama so much. Is anyone interested in doing Twitter Space with me after the last ep for vip users…
I might be interested 🤔
1 2
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 20, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Am I the only one who loves Bai Jue more than Qingmu?
13 11
On Immortality • Jul 20, 2021
Title Immortality
Again to clown myself. Hyx when?
4 4
Replying to Athena 1 • Jul 20, 2021
Title Immortality
What is the Golden Hairpin ??
A drama with high production but because of allegations against Kriswu (ML) it is not going to air.
0 0
Replying to Athena 1 • Jul 20, 2021
Title Immortality
What is the Golden Hairpin ??
A drama with high production but because of allegations against Kriswu (ML) it is not going to air.
0 0
KingC • Jul 19, 2021
Review Ancient Love Poetry
Hahaha I just checked ur ratings and initially they were 9 then 9.5 and now 10 XD
2 1
On The Best Story • Jul 18, 2021
Title The Best Story
Are subs of episode 2 available?
0 1
On The Golden Hairpin • Jul 18, 2021
Title The Golden Hairpin
I just read allegations of rape. Is that real?
2 4
Replying to MK916 • Jul 17, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Love at first sight has made Muguang blind. 😂 He did absolutely nothing but forgave Wu Huan after finding out.…
Why I think that way about Jingzhao is because her expressions everytime she sees her mother doing something bad clearly reflect an unpleasant look on her face. Even when her mother hurt muguang and jingyang in episode 46. But obviously at the end of the day she is mostly like her mother though I really hope that in the end she is the one who backstabs her mother cause she will be the most suitable person as she is the most trusted by her mother.
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 17, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
The mother and son duo is so cute and happy. That it makes my heart full. Tianqi oh Tianqi don't die on me again, pleaseee. And seriously u know who I pity the most apart from Bai Jue. It is muguang. That man has loved Wu Huan for a very long time like a very very long time. Knowing that she is the one behind all this I wonder how he will take all this. Also, Wu Huan told him that she killed Yuemi. How could have muguang have let that slide so easily. Even if we say that he knows that happened accidentally. How the fuck did he forget that she wrongly accused a true God for killing Yeumi and got everyone against him for thousands of years. This shouldn't have been let away like this. That is rather disappointing if you ask me. Also, I think it will be Wu Huan's own daughter who will help Bai Jue. Her one son was already against her. The other one is too showing signs of being against her. I wonder when will her daughter go against her now or maybe she will stay like that on her side? You never know, right.
5 3
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 17, 2021
Title Love Never Fails
Filming began on June 25th. They say it will air on December 21, 2021. But it may not be true because (it is necessary…
Ohhh then that's good. I was going to go on hibernation for a few months hahaha. I will come back for this then.
2 0
On Love Never Fails • Jul 17, 2021
Title Love Never Fails
When will it come out T.T
0 10
Replying to MK916 • Jul 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
But if you don't have an account with WeTV, you can watch it here:https://kisskh.me/Drama/Ancient-Love-Poetry--2021---/Episode-41?id=2623&ep=62254&page=0&pageSize=100
Yes thankyou I watched it
0 0
Replying to MK916 • Jul 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
But if you don't have an account with WeTV, you can watch it here:https://kisskh.me/Drama/Ancient-Love-Poetry--2021---/Episode-41?id=2623&ep=62254&page=0&pageSize=100
Thankyou today's episode was not on dramacool which is quite weird
1 2
Replying to MK916 • Jul 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Do you mean where to watch episode 41?E41 & 42 are on WeTV VIP today.
I meant illegally
3 1

1