K-Drama
On The Blood of Youth • Aug 12, 2021
Title The Blood of Youth
Can someone give a short summary?
0 2
On Love and Redemption • Aug 12, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Can someone tell me if the FL is going to remain dumb throughout?
2 4
On Golden Blood • Aug 12, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Okay man, but gun acting all that angry and all is so funny literally.
10 0
On Light on Me • Aug 12, 2021
Title Light on Me
God that background music which goes like "aaaaa" in that female voice is so horrible.
2 3
Replying to Given • Aug 12, 2021
Title Given Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
Exactly the acting is also so trash in that show especially of the main lead. I don't understand people. But yeah just because it's Korean ofcourse it will get a better rating.
2 1
On Golden Blood • Aug 11, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Can I please talk about how bad Bank's acting is. Geez. I really can't stand bad actors.
0 1
On Golden Blood • Aug 11, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Can I please talk about how bad Bank's acting is. Geez. I really can't stand bad actors.
5 0
On Given • Aug 11, 2021
Title Given
Can people literally stop comparing it with anime and just look at it as a drama? It is such a good BL and because of this stupid comparison the rating for this show is low.
12 1
On Given • Aug 7, 2021
Title Given
I am so in love with Kaji. He is so straight forward and has this cool and chill vibe around him. Also his ear clip keeps on seeking all my attention.
9 0
Replying to MistyJade MikaelaPark • Aug 7, 2021
Title Given
Im so upset about the current rating. Some ppl are complaining about the exaggerated acting saying it's bad when…
It is not even about J-dramas or acting but I guess it's more how their role is. I mean they actually have to act like that. That's how their script requires. Because a bad acting is not like that it is far different and these actors are actually very good at acting. So some people really don't know how to differentiate between a bad acting and a script requiring the character to be like that. And mind you I have not watched anime or read manga.
0 0
Replying to 8816407 • Aug 7, 2021
Title Given
Only anime/manga lovers can appreciate this live adaptaion of Given. The shots and the acting are truly anime…
I have no idea about anime or manga but this is freaking good.
3 1
On Given • Aug 7, 2021
Title Given
Wtf episode 4 was so damn good. I wasn't expecting that. But the pace is so interesting and apt. Neither slow nor fast. I am loving it so far with all honesty!!!
6 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Aug 7, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Was it good? I'm up to episode 6 and so far so good. I'm curious though, is there a happy ending? Any love triangles…
Happy ending and not Exactly a love triangle.
1 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Aug 6, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Just finished watching eternal love. Now I am here for yang mi. I hope I get to find more great actors.
2 0
On Be Loved in House Special • Aug 6, 2021
Title Be Loved in House Special
I need YZ and zitong story. Their chemistry was actually the best thing in this entire show. I need these two in a BL.
0 1
On Eternal Love • Aug 6, 2021
Title Eternal Love
I so want to talk about this. I can literally write paras on each and every character in this drama.
5 1
On Loud • Aug 2, 2021
Title Loud
Where can I watch it?
1 1
Replying to Onceuponashadow • Aug 2, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
They haven’t even start filming yet and it was the teaser they shot in three days not a trailer
No the rumours from the very start have been for August only. But since the writer walked out now no one knows when it will air.
0 0
On Eternal Love • Aug 2, 2021
Title Eternal Love
Holy moly I am so late for the party but this show is an absolute treat. I am currently at episode 19 and I want to throw away ghost king's wife. At the same time I feel so freaking bar for su su
8 0
Replying to Onceuponashadow • Aug 1, 2021
Title KinnPorsche
They haven’t even start filming yet and it was the teaser they shot in three days not a trailer
Bro it was rumoured to come out in this august
0 2

1
