Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 1, 2018
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to zhao lusi • 9 days ago
She Is An Actresses For 10 years she worked with many director In those years so naturally she has gain much experienced…
Clint Eastwood, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper started out the same way as actors that have done directing without any formal training.

Also as far as I'm aware in most countries there is no such thing as directing school. Getting a degree in film will give you some relevant training, but it's very little. Probably a seasoned actor who spends a couple of months obtaining the required technical knowhow can compete favorably with that & film history agrees with me.
7 1
Replying to dx7900 • 11 days ago
how long were they broken up for
One and a half episodes in TV time. (from end of e21 to mid e23)
The passing of drama world time cannot really be inferred, not for the first time in this drama..
2 0
Replying to Ariane • 12 days ago
Hey, that's a great list! It did help me remember a few of those (weak, indeed) triangles, but I completely forgot…
I'm glad you found the list useful.
1 0
Replying to Sinasina • 12 days ago
I think I said this before here, but it's a long scrolling sea of messages, so I will repeat it.Justifying the…
I'm sure there are a few here and there, that's not what I'm saying. 😂
0 0
Replying to Petrarch • 13 days ago
guys spoilers please----when do the main leads get together?is there any breakup/misunderstanding/love triangle?…
1. Around e14, but the exact scene they agree on dating seems to have been cut due to censorship.
2. The breakup happens in e21 & is 1.5 epi long. It may not last much longer than average, but it's quite shitty imo, even though FL has good reasons to break up, it's not well executed.
There is a love triangle, but it ends fairly quickly, so triangle haters are fine here.
3. Happy ending that's technically over 1h long with fillers.
0 0
Replying to Wendy52 • 13 days ago
I just wish more people understood the reasons behind the break-up. It is a plot requirement, not a plot hole.Since…
I think I said this before here, but it's a long scrolling sea of messages, so I will repeat it.

Justifying the breakup is very easy. The ehm events leading up to it & the conversations within that episode & putting it so late in the show are just awful.
0 2
Replying to VDC • 13 days ago
You’d think that they used AI for editing, it was really confusing.
This is what the Chinese drama industry is like & it's not going to get better. :(
0 0
Replying to VDC • 14 days ago
You’d think that they used AI for editing, it was really confusing.
My guess is that that the censorship body prevented at least one scene from airing in the episode & then the the director just threw up arms & we ended up with this.
1 2
Replying to Bubble195 • 14 days ago
I'm just finished with episode 22 and she says this "Everything follows its own path. There are many things…
I envy you for being able to interpret it like that.
0 0
Replying to Sinasina • 16 days ago
Sure you can very easily justify the breakup itself. However it's narratively awful to do it so close to the finish…
Choosing career, comfort or money over love is a story as old as time. Millions of women make that choice every year.

I don't think love that can be given up for something else is not love. It's just very sad every time it happens.
2 0
Replying to sello1112 • 16 days ago
Why is ML the one who chases her at the end lol? She’s the one who messed up, and she didn’t even try to take…
Because FL needed endless convincing due to the internal struggle of carrier vs. love.
Personally I'm ok with this, it's just super annoying that the breakup is 2 epi long & then there is only one left.
3 1
Replying to stardust_stroller • 17 days ago
My thoughts on the break up: Si Xian, who had worked so tirelessly to get where she was in her career and was…
Sure you can very easily justify the breakup itself. However it's narratively awful to do it so close to the finish line. They could have gotten this done and over with 6 epis earlier.
2 3
Replying to Sinasina • 17 days ago
The final episodes are quite disappointing.
Super egregious breakup & forgives mom in final epi..
4 0
Replying to Hyunelovebot • 17 days ago
Spare me the lecture Ms.Dong. You fucking abandoned your daughter for your selfish reasons and didn't look after…
The mandatory forgiving of an awful parent usually happens at the final episode or shortly before. (censors rarely tolerate children not forgiving their toxic parents)
2 2
Replying to Sinasina • 20 days ago
No one knows, since we are not time travelers..
Ooh I did not know that, sorry for butting in :-D
0 0
Replying to Sinasina • 20 days ago
No one knows, since we are not time travelers..
I understood ^ It's just there is no such a person, unless you expect someone from the drama's production team or the Chinese censorship body to chime in xD
0 2