News
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 2, 2024
Title Blood River
Another SMY and MYM same frame leak:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5062723707341423
They look good together๐
4 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 2, 2024
Title Blood River
Compilation of todayโs MYM leaks:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5062668761169941
What a visual๐ they look good together
2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 2, 2024
Title Blood River
Compilation of todayโs SMY leaks:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5062661305798011
This man is a doll
2 0
Replying to Flora • Aug 2, 2024
Title Blood River
This drama is on top 1 in the list of works to be broadcast ๐https://x.com/JunWeiXian124/status/1818901407086293046
Gong Jun power๐ช
3 0
Replying to homaKP • Jul 30, 2024
Title Blood River
Why why did it have to be Gong Jun
Why not? I couldnโt imagine anyone else playing SMY but himโฆFYI, Su Muyu is an extremely attractive character, only GJ fits that
9 1
SsJay • Jul 30, 2024
Photo Photo
Perfection
0 0
Replying to waiyi2440 • Jul 28, 2024
Person Gong Jun
He is best actor, He concentrate on his acting and he know the path he choose. Just wonder the haters just want…
You are right he is a big threat to top stars out there..no wonder he has a lot of haters .. but for me, in terms of looks and acting, Gong Jun deserves in the top more than those ugly over-hyped actors
8 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 28, 2024
Title Blood River
SMY and MYM in the same frame:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5060529020472333
They have a chemistry ๐ฅ
2 1
Replying to ChopstickChatter • Jul 28, 2024
Title Blood River
๐คค๐คค๐คค๐ฉ๐๐ผ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ค๐๐๐ซค๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ๐๐ผ…
I feel u
2 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 28, 2024
Title Blood River
SMY fight scenes edited together:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5061065924677212
Iโm obsessed with this handsome assassin SMY๐๐๐๐
4 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 27, 2024
Title Blood River
SMY and MYM in the same frame:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5060529020472333
They look soooo good
1 0
Replying to Anita • Jul 21, 2024
Title Blood River
Gong Jun disappointed me in every drama after Word of honor so I donโt think Iโm even going to try this
If I Dnt want a particular actor, I Dnt go to his page and announce my disappointmen
6 1
Replying to lilswtangel • Jul 20, 2024
Title Blood River
Su Mu Yu, such a hottie assasin and by far my favourite 'villain' in this shared universe. But not sure how I…
He will surprise u
4 0
Flora • Jul 20, 2024
Photo Photo
So handsome
1 1
Replying to SsJay • Jul 19, 2024
Title Blood River
Not sure about those two but I think bhh dies?
๐ญ
0 1
Replying to SsJay • Jul 18, 2024
Title Blood River
Not sure about those two but I think bhh dies?
Whoโs that?
1 3
On Blood River • Jul 18, 2024
Title Blood River
Spoil me plsss.. will SMY and SCH become enemies towards the end?
0 8
Replying to Sweetli • Jul 16, 2024
Title Blood River
And the badass character so far in the Anime is still Su ChangHe, hope they doesn't change his character here.…
I canโt find episode 26 and 27..where did u watch?
0 0
Replying to Lucianda04 • Jul 14, 2024
Person Gong Jun
Looking forward Junjun's police Ye Qian's acting with Senior Wu in 'The Truth' also laywer Shen Xiezhi produced…
Iโm excited too๐โโ๏ธ
1 0
Replying to ChopstickChatter • Jul 14, 2024
Title Blood River
Did GJ get sick or started to unwell while filming in the heat? Comments on some of the videos make it sound/seem…
๐ญ
0 0

