Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2023
Replying to Only-LinBoyang • Jul 31, 2025
Title Blood River
Now, 1.38 Million Reservations for this drama.🥰once it reaches 1.50 M, I hope we'll get some Highlights
How to reserve?
0 1
Replying to Only-LinBoyang • Jul 29, 2025
Title Blood River
New 🍉 is for August releasehttps://x.com/Natapori/status/1949471171256496284?t=YKweXOKUfY7HxxB39GH-DQ&s=19
Yesss plsss
1 1
Replying to MoFan-IC • Jul 29, 2025
I prefer this than the truth this is more fun and chaotic🥹
Agree
0 0
Replying to Only-LinBoyang • Jul 18, 2025
Title Blood River
New🍉 is for October realease https://x.com/Natapori/status/1945770039824802191?t=wkyo59uXr-QBigvnmUvuVA&s=19
Yes plsss
1 1
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 17, 2025
Title Blood River
"Blood River" has passed the review with a total of 40 approved episodes and has obtained a distribution…
OMG😭
1 3
Replying to Only-LinBoyang • Jun 6, 2025
Title Blood River
Good news ! Gong jun said in his recent interview that he had done dubbing of Su muyu himself😁https://x.com/GongJunGlobal/status/1930211615778955608?t=f4_BxZfJpBaeQDpmuMcRJg&s=19
I like his voice
5 1
Replying to Kitkat • May 11, 2025
Title Blood River
Meaning? Will it air soon?
❤️
1 0
Replying to Only-LinBoyang • May 8, 2025
Title Blood River
The tales of dark river official weibo share new GongJun poster for today's Youku conferencehttps://x.com/RoyScarlet/status/1920312351284199710?t=r-FU72loSwtGxGDXijh6Ug&s=19
Meaning? Will it air soon?
1 2
Replying to JeA • Apr 18, 2025
Title Blood River
Must one watch The Blood of Youth to understand this?
No need
0 0
Replying to Aira • Apr 15, 2025
Title Blood River
PXR praising GJ's looks. https://weibo.com/6185411468/PlNoB6WNwhttp://xhslink.com/a/BRedWO6L8Vx9"Junjun is so…
They are both beautiful People
3 0
Replying to missjb21 • Apr 8, 2025
Title The Truth
I heard on twitter it will air on may ?
I hope so
2 0
Replying to Hully • Apr 2, 2025
Person Gong Jun
please no😭😭😭no way
Why?
0 2
On Gong Jun • Mar 31, 2025
Person Gong Jun
Another drama rumor for Gong Jun and Zhao Lusi ,Wrong Era
0 4
Replying to Hana1129 • Mar 20, 2025
Title The Truth
Gong Jun and Sun Yi were the guests for Hi6 recording yesterday. The Truth is finally coming (no release date…
Can’t wait
1 0
Replying to Hully • Mar 11, 2025
Title The Truth
I've been seeing so many stills and videos circulating...is it finally coming??😪😪
I think so too
0 0
Replying to Flora • Feb 28, 2025
Person Gong Jun
Let’s wait and see if it’s true…
Okay ..thank u..I’m super excited
1 1
On Gong Jun • Feb 26, 2025
Person Gong Jun
Inverted fate is heavily rumored to Gong Jun..filming starts April..is this true?
2 3