Editorials Replying to Anna • Feb 1, 2025
Title Inverted Fate
I want Sun Zhenni and Gong Jun to play this chinese drama"PLEASE"🙏🏼🙏🏼😭😭😭
I’m with you in this..love Gong Jun😍❤️
4 0
Replying to Kitkat • Jan 25, 2025
Person Gong Jun
Ill check on it..is it modern?
👍👍👍
2 0
Replying to Flora • Jan 24, 2025
Person Gong Jun
Gong Jun is rumored to star in costume drama “Inverted Fate”. Hope this is true.https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1Dwxv4vqDx/
Ill check on it..is it modern?
1 2
Replying to RAMking • Jan 17, 2025
Title Blood River
If im not wrong Ive seen a Kiss scene of the leads in one of the reuters!!!!
Wow
0 0
Replying to deetee • Jan 14, 2025
Title Blood River
I hope that's not true. I love his voice in the wrap up special and find it fitting for the role.
Agree
2 0
On Gong Jun • Dec 11, 2024
Person Gong Jun
We love u GJ❤️
2 0
Replying to deetee • Dec 3, 2024
Title Blood River
I hope they use his voice!
I like it too
1 0
Replying to NatalySa • Dec 1, 2024
Title Blood River
Jun's voice is sober and steady..I liked the video very much..
Will he use his own Voice?
1 1
On Gong Jun • Nov 28, 2024
Person Gong Jun
Happy Birthday Gong Jun
0 0
Replying to Blackberry • Nov 28, 2024
Title Blood River
Vote Anticipated Chinese Drama???https://mydramalist.com/list/1wGQQYa1
Done
0 0
Replying to Hanii • Oct 25, 2024
Title Blood River
Gong Jun looked very pretty and fine with hair down as always can't get enough of him..This is going to be a long…
I feel u
4 0
Replying to deetee • Oct 24, 2024
Person Gong Jun
I really am wishing The Truth will be released this past quarter but it's not looking like it.
🥹🥹🥹 I Dnt knw what to watch anymore
1 1
Replying to Kitkat • Oct 18, 2024
Title The Truth
Will it air soon?
👍
0 0
Replying to Hana1129 • Oct 18, 2024
Title The Truth
This drama will be broadcast on satellite tv, Tencent and iQiyi
Will it air soon?
1 2
On Blood River • Oct 16, 2024
Title Blood River
Gong Jun in white hair is sooooooo hot🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
4 2
On Gong Jun • Oct 14, 2024
Person Gong Jun
Is there any news about gong Jun drama to air this last quarter?
2 3
Replying to NatalySa • Sep 18, 2024
Title Blood River
Jun become very thin.. He should take good care of himself and not harm his health.
I like him in this size..he looks more handsome
3 0
Replying to Hana1129 • Aug 27, 2024
Title Blood River
1 fight scene took about a week to film.The director also talked about production vehicle.Translated articlehttps://x.com/GongJunGlobal/status/1828379255266267409?t=dxEY_5S3UovtfRgO-ngTsg&s=19Translated…
Thanks for sharing
0 0
Replying to CEL1NE • Aug 22, 2024
Title Blood River
Are they done filming? Is there a trailer yet?
Filming is ongoing
1 0
Replying to SsJay • Aug 19, 2024
Title Blood River
Do not believe wb gossips. There has been a big concentrated attack on gj the past couple of days. This happens…
GJ is a threat to big make traffic stars out there thats y they always attact him
4 1
