News Replying to ttiet123 • Apr 17, 2025
Title Till the World Ends Spoiler
Just curious, so did the world ended?
HUGE spoilers don't read if you genuinely want to watch it. yes it did but in the after credits scene depending on which one you're watching, it goes back to a scene earlier in the show.
1 3
Replying to TT4T • Apr 15, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
The name has nothing to do with anything lol
Yeah I'm assuming its a metaphor for Fifa losing his old sense of identity and finding a new one like how Hem did. Or Vice Versa with Hem keeping himself couped up in the woods because of his brutal breakup but learning to love again with Fifa. Really hope its the second one cause Fifa's personality/vibe is really cool imo
4 0
Replying to tatteddominican • Apr 14, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
i like the series, kinda!granted it's not going anywhere quick 😳as for ep 4....you don't have the luxury of…
This is kinda how I feel about Hem, I'm on ep 2 rn but he's being such an ass to Fifa. Like yeah I understand it would be annoying to have some rich kid come and clearly not want to be there but its not like Fifa had much of a choice. And Hem is a whole grown ass man acting childish himself. From the comments though it seems he gets better in the next couple of eps
2 1
Replying to 9954969 • Apr 14, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
Hem was upset thinking that he had to deal with an annoying city boy and suddenly realized that Santa sent him…
HEAVY agree on that last sentence
1 0
On Sashes and Hearts • Apr 13, 2025
Title Sashes and Hearts
Literally busted out laughing when that warning sign came out in the ACTUAL show of ep8
1 0
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Apr 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
No cause they looked a little too snug to be comfortable lmao
no frrrr GMMTV protecting Joss from Us IG 💀
0 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
It's fine if you don't like the series, but please don't come with ridiculous excuses. Mark is one of the best…
ðŸ¤
0 0
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Apr 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
Let me break the mood - I woke up this morning thinking of Joss in blue Speedos and wonder how squished his balls…
No cause they looked a little too snug to be comfortable lmao
0 2
Replying to sal09 • Apr 12, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
actually it help cooling down the body when you have fever reducing the body temp that is important when you have…
I mean the OP did say "Where they came from." So...
1 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
It's fine if you don't like the series, but please don't come with ridiculous excuses. Mark is one of the best…
"I'm not criticizing his acting" *starts criticizing his acting* I guess 2+2=5 for you honey 😘
0 3
Replying to Newt Tew • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
and some people are not ready for this conversation.
oh I was quoting what New Tew said in a reply to someone else in a comment above lol. Ik this BL isn't that great, even I'm liking it as much as I hoped I would. I was just calling girlie out on the hypocrisy
0 1
Replying to nayoichi • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Y’all so overreacting and making so many negative comments, I mean they're so cute, not that bad Simple cute…
the people who actively shit on this BL give "IDK what fun is" vibes
12 0
Replying to Newt Tew • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
and some people are not ready for this conversation.
🥱
0 3
Replying to qiioooiip • Apr 12, 2025
Title FC Soldout
💀💀
yur
1 0
Replying to Newt Tew • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
and some people are not ready for this conversation.
"Yap yap yap" - You
1 5
Replying to little pillow princess • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
It's fine if you don't like the series, but please don't come with ridiculous excuses. Mark is one of the best…
HELLO?? You may not be talking about HSF but you WERE talking about Mark's acting, they just hit you with a great ex of his talent but it seems like you jus don't wanna hear it lol
2 6
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
Also add another baddie played by View to the list, I love all of her characters lol
6 0
Replying to lemontwist • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
well. so far i think that Ohm and Mark are cute together in this series but i'm not sure what i'm watching.. I…
I could be wrong but I think Jway (Mark) said something about the process taking a semester long to fix Sant's(Ohm) tooth. Cause isn't it also supposed to be Jway's win or lose scenario for graduating?
3 0
On Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist • Apr 12, 2025
Title Sweet Tooth, Good Dentist
The weird flashback scenes have my whole heart. They're whole dreamy vibes and film aesthetic really tickles my brain in all the right places.
8 0
The_Fairy_Prince • Apr 10, 2025
List GAY shit I watched
THIÊN TÀI HẠNG BÉT / GREAT GENIUS STUPID GENIUS; The one where theres a class full of idiots and the Fujoshi girls. So I tried watching this a while ago but dropped it, and after retrying to watch it I really fucking liked it. Maybe its because I realized halfway through the first episode that it was the same cast as Fight for Love but I really enjoyed this show. The comedy was gold and all the characters were likeable imo. MDL really needs to put Vietnamese dramas on here PLEASE. 7/10
0 0
