Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Australia NSW
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 27, 2020
Replying to BLerSeven • Sep 17, 2022
Episode 7 - First scene: late night.(Yi kisses Plaengrak's cheek goodnight and goes home by himself because there's…
love that conclusion at the end aha, just summed it up in one word 😂 Drugs 😂
2 0
On Seobok • May 10, 2022
Title Seobok
Just finished watching this movie. Despite the negative comments I have seen and heard about it, I decided to judge based on my own experience, so I watched it. I was not disappointed, I enjoyed every moment, happy and sad. It was interesting to see the way the two mains slowly began to care for each other. Even thought it wasn't to obvious. I must say the ending was a shock, I wasn't expecting a sad ending or a happy one, just an ending where everyone got what they deserved good or bad. I admit I did cry a little during this movie.Love the actors and the life lesson this movie gives. I recommend ignoring the neg/Pos comments and judging for yourself, give it a watch. 🙂
9 0
Replying to tiaxbewitched • Jan 14, 2022
Title Oxygen
was considering this to watch because the description sounds cute but it has so many bad reviews
I have only just started watching this and honestly it's not as bad as the reviews say, you should give it a chance since everyone has different opinions of what they like.
I feel like you should watch a few episodes and decide for yourself if you like it or not, because honesty there is no harm in giving it a chance.
10 0
Replying to eeeeeeeeee • Jun 8, 2020
Title Gameboys
Gameboys, more like Gaymboys ;-; im sorry...
Clever aha ?
0 0
Replying to SpikedBoba • Mar 7, 2020
This has been in the works for over a year now. The date has never been announced which is why people are asking…
That's good to know aha im only new to this site aha
I'm very grateful ?
0 0
Replying to SpikedBoba • Mar 7, 2020
This has been in the works for over a year now. The date has never been announced which is why people are asking…
Ahhhh okay, thanks aha
1 2
On Capture Lover • Feb 26, 2020
It says it starts on 30th November this year, so how come y'all asking if its started yet aha.
Y'all just have to be patient lol ?
0 4