Details

  • Last Online: 52 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Africa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2019
Replying to aprilnwright • Jul 16, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
Well Shin Woo was bullied at his old school. Because when Tae Kyung saved him from the bullies Shin Woo told him…
I know Shin Woo was bullied, but I'm kinda wondering if there was a boy he liked that maybe outed him which is why he left his previous school or something...might also be why he's so hesitant with his burgeoning feelings for Tae Kyung, he doesn't want to be hurt by love again? Thing like that.....
1 1
Replying to Badboyparis • Jul 16, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
To be honest, i wouldn't mind a love triangle. It's something I never seen in a bl. If it's done right like for…
I think so too, especially with how this episode ended with him saying he can't just be friends with Daon...also the way he looks at him, kinda star struck.
Shin Woo will be sad but will probably try to step aside and keep his feelings hidden which will just break my heart but I'm seriously hoping that he and Tae Kyung are endgame...
8 0
On Light on Me • Jul 16, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
Wow, I can safely say this series is hitting all the right spots for me.
It instantly sucks you in, it's keeping me on my toes and guessing and eager for the next episode and best of all it's an actual boy love, they're not just queer-baiting which I absolutely love.
The characters are starting to develop more personality, I really want to know what happened with Shin Woo at his old school and the issues that Daon has with his family...obviously he's very artistic and that's where his passion lies but his parents probably want him to pursue something more academic so I hope he fights for what he wants there...
It's only 6 episodes in but I never want this series to end....
10 3
On Light on Me • Jul 13, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
First off...Nam Goong is my favorite, without a doubt.
Second, I have a little theory about the romance here, just my own opinion.
I feel like Shinwoo and Taekyung are the end result, for sure, it kinda goes without saying, but I think there will definitely be a love triangle with Daon.
Daon is isolated and feels like everyone depends on him for something and he can't say no or express his true feelings because he doesn't want to hurt anyone, which is why I think he likes being around Taekyung.
Taekyung is honest to a fault, goes with his feelings and doesn't need anything from Daon who admires and likes that about him, it will probably lead him to misjudging his feelings and thinking he's then in love with Taekyung.
That in turn will spark a love triangle because he will probably feel that it's the first time he's ever wanted something, the first time he's wanted to be selfish in his life, which will put a strain on his friendship with Shinwoo who also likes Taekyung...
Since the ending shows them all having fun, naturally Daon will probably put his feelings to rest and either get together with Sohee or finally be honest with her that he's not interested and properly reject her...
Just my theory though...
7 2
On Light on Me • Jul 8, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
I physically ache from the amount of cuteness this series is giving...one of the best Korean ones yet if it holds up to the last episode...
I feel like Taekyung and Shin Woo are end game but it's nice that I'm kinda left guessing for now...
Also the girl...mad obnoxious...there's nothing wrong with her per say, Daon is a flake who can't properly turn her down so that's on him, but girl...it's also on her to notice that a boy isn't interested... Hopefully they don't turn her into a complete bitch
3 0
On Light on Me • Jul 1, 2021
Title Light on Me Spoiler
Wow...this was more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be...
Also 16 eps ಠ_ಠ shocked...finally something they can fit more plot into.
Characterization is pretty good for just two eps in, the girl is already giving me major entitled bitch vibes but fingers crossed that it's not throughout the whole series...
I'm looking forward to the next ep...
0 0
On Golden Blood • Jun 30, 2021
Title Golden Blood
This is so cringey and cheesy that it's just enough to make me love it...
I guess it's since I didn't expect anything from it, since I just randomly watched the first ep, but it's cute enough that I can waste time on it and enjoy it...
2 0
On Golden Blood • Jun 24, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Cringey...but I didn't hate it.
The introduction was faster than I usually like but not offensive.
So far good chemistry, I'm not expecting a plot rich, work of art but I think I'll enjoy the remainder of the episodes...
4 0
Earth is so boring...why couldn't it be that she takes ML to her planet and shows him her alien culture and since she's introduced the concept of how nice love is to her fellow aliens who are now getting into relationships, he has to battle his jealousy over a new rival....
12 3
Replying to Stephy Cruz • Jun 11, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian Spoiler
The cat interrupted lmao
Cats aren't like dogs, they lick themselves clean so people don't usually wash cats unless they get really dirty
0 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 10, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
I fucking love this, it's so fluffy and sweet without being too stupid
Dam is so uncouth but so spunky and nice and really just doesn't shit from anyone
SWY is so unbearably gorgeous and I love that he's not cold and mean, he's not stingy with his smiles which is such a nice change from the asshole ML that you can't see anyone falling for.
I'm glad that they've clearly established Dam is not interested in the SML (who is a complete jerk) and not turning it into a tricky love triangle where she's confused about her feelings for both of them.
Jae Jin is a sweetheart and the definition of a true friend, that boy is pure gold...
I'm glad things are starting to heat up, hopefully it stays good right to the end...
20 1
On My Dear Guardian • Jun 8, 2021
Title My Dear Guardian Spoiler
I'm only on ep 9 and the friend, Mi Gu, is really weird...
Hell, you meet a cute guy, naturally you wanna get closer but she's met him all of 3 times and literally knows nothing about Zhou Ran, who is a MURDERER, and she's acting as if she's lost the love of her life that she never got the chance to confess to...
It's just making her come off as weirdly obsessive and like they're trying to push a second couple that doesn't feel natural, because it doesn't seem like Zhou Ran is gonna live (Either his heart problem or Liang MuZe killing him) and she just doesn't seem that important to the story....
0 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 5, 2021
I'm enjoying this so much....
It's still a little gimmicky at some parts but it's really not unbearable and it's too cute for words...
There's a really decent chemistry so far, I love Mr Gumiho's relationship with the now human gumiho, it's like a big brother indulging his wayward sister.
I hope it keeps getting better, I want to just enjoy some sweet fluff that isn't boring...
2 0
Replying to tictactoe • Jun 3, 2021
I decided to watch this drama due to a fan video I saw on YouTube. I'm on ep 6 and so far so good. The leads chemistry…
Only watched 3 eps so far.....I agree 100%
0 0
On Love Stage!! • May 30, 2021
Title Love Stage!!
I feel like I need to watch the anime again to get over this which was just plain boring
3 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • May 30, 2021
Title Love Stage!!
Gosh, this was so bad and cringey. I hope the Thai version will be better.
Thailand has kinda perfected BL's so I'm sure it'll be pretty decent
3 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 28, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
Wow... to be honest I started watching this just because I was bored, I was gonna wait till there were a few more episodes since I didn't think it would be that original and in a way it isn't, but it's so cute.
It's funny and the acting is good for only two episodes in, the sound effects are a bit much but I'm used to them in K-drama's so it doesn't bother me too much.
A lot happened too, usually it takes at least three episodes to get into the story but everything in here went down from the beginning. In fact I rather wish they had taken a bit more time to delve into the story and characters a bit more before they actually met and the marble was exchanged, but I'm not too hung up on it.
All in all, I have high hopes for this series...
2 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 7, 2021
There is zero mystery to this story....I have no idea what kind of climax they can pull off with here since it seems like there's no particular side plot.
We're gonna be in for a whole lot of cliché misunderstandings, pining, underhanded tricks...basically stuff that happened in drama's ages ago...
This feels like a story that could be pulled off in ten episodes or with shorter episodes.
Not to mention I feel like it was a really bad choice to have Choi Tae Joon be a idol, unless he had some really spectacular set of pipes on him, his character should have been an actor instead.
5 0
On Nobleman Ryu's Wedding • Apr 22, 2021
Title Nobleman Ryu's Wedding Spoiler
This is so random it's kinda not cute anymore.
The story is so haphazard that it feels like I'm somehow missing scenes.
Like the scene where the sister is cornered by those two men and LSJ shows up to stop them but nothing happens.... did I actually miss a scene there?
Props to RHS for putting his sister in her place though, even if she is still a brat that has no real purpose other than to add "drama" to this mess of a plot.
Also I have HUGE issue with the SML...
Who the hell sends love letters to his BEST FRIENDS "WIFE" the very next day after meeting her?!! I mean they barely talked, he didn't do anything special to pique SML interest but he suddenly shows up to escort him and goes on about wanting to talk about a lot of things and carrying the luggage? This is all after LSJ said he was uncomfortable and wanted him to go away.
The fact that SML doesn't know that is is a man (not that it should be ignored even if it is a man) already gives you serious stalker vibes from him.
It's so creepy and gross, we're typically supposed to like the SML and kinda root for them or feel sorry for them but this guy is a schmuck.
Like purposefully seduce your friends girlfriend for fun because you can, kinda schmuck.
Also the acting is strangely bad.
I've seen all the male leads act before so I know that they are good actors, really good actors, but they just seems awkward and stiff here.
I am a firm believer that there is no such thing as a truly bad actor, only bad directing and this is a clear case of bad directing.
I can forgive a lot if the story is decent and the chemistry is on point but I'm getting neither of those here which just makes it really disappointing because, while the plotline isn't unique, it still seemed like a fun story.
Hopefully if they make another Korean BL in the future they will do it better than this one.
5 1