Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: South Africa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2019
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
This episode was funny as hell and so cutely domestic, but make no mistake. It's the calm before the storm. This was just to let us know that K.P do love each other and aren't just together through the violence of their situations. But now that Tawan is back (hello anxiety) shit is about to go down.
Porsche is definitely going to get jealous and I think that's where Vegas will try to swoop in again.
I feel like Vegas might have saved Tawan after Kinn shot him and kept him as pawn for later use and now that he wants Porsche, it's time to use him.
Personally I have no idea how Vegas/Pete is going to come into play here, I doubt it will be out of love though. Carnal release definitely but they don't have a falling in love feel that K.P have, plus Vegas is a psychotic villain so....
Kim and Chay are a little weird. Chay is in his own little world with his "celebrity crush" moment and Kim (who I can see is a tad remorseful) is looking to me like he's trying to ghost him, also like he's indulging a kid who has nonsensical crush. Not saying there's not chemistry, there is for sure, but it's just hard to see where romance will come out of this.
At least not with just 6 eps remaining....which leads me to believe that there's going to be another season, and why the hell not? It's damn well popular enough.
Plus I feel like if there is another season K.P will not be at the center of the story because they will have already completed their love arc....depending on how this series ends of course. There's plenty of time for things to go wrong if nothing else.
11 7
Replying to Ghen Nemis • May 15, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Same here. The reason why I love this series is because it's light hearted. Most series nowadays are too heavy…
Couldn't have said it better :)
0 0
On Cutie Pie • May 15, 2022
Title Cutie Pie Spoiler
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, of course, and I'm not bashing anyone's tastes but personally I feel like people are complaining too much.
This series never gave off a false impression that it was going to be Shakespearian level storytelling so if anyone had that expectation then it's only natural you're disappointed.
Granted there could have been more plot, but all this talk about how they're preaching equality, how their relationship is toxic, how it would have been better if they'd communicated from the start...well yeah, but then there really would be nothing to watch.
Also I didn't watch this for realism, for the example of a perfect relationship or story. I watched it because it's cute and it's a break from how miserable real life can get. Sometimes you just need something to make your heart a little happier and put a smile on your face, that's all.
12 3
On KinnPorsche • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am already dreading the day that this series ends...I've waited for it for so long and I don't know when they'll make something as good or interesting or exciting as this again.
We've had some really good ones lately, 1,000 Stars, Bad Buddy, Not Me, Cutie Pie, and now this....I sincerely hope that Thailand keeps up the trend of actually giving plot to their BL series, especially with a more mature side to them because it is mostly adults watching them.
3 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Porsche does a number on me each time, I've never seen such a bumbling and adorable goofball. His facial expressions are killer. That trip was just too much, also the weak knees after the apple...hilarious. I get the feeling that he's intentionally screwing up in like some vain hope that they'll fire him but something is gonna happen that'll make him take things seriously, hopefully a sudden desire to keep Kinn safe.
Kinn is so calm and collected and he only really shows a different side when Porsche amuses him and you can clearly see that he is attracted to him.
On a side note, Vegas is super hot and I can't wait for more of his scenes.
On another side note, I can't believe there was a naked butt in there, wasn't expecting that.
19 0
On Business Proposal • Apr 5, 2022
Title Business Proposal Spoiler
I absolutely loved it. It had that good old k-drama feel to it. I loved all the characters and the acting was just top-notch. I also liked that it was short and never dragged.
That being said, it could have done with just one more episode.
Taemoo and Hari's wedding would be a bit cliché but YS and SH have been engaged for a year so it would have been cool to see their wedding. Min-woo could come back and Taemoo could jealously bring up their engagement but Minwoo would be ok because he's moved on now. YS would make up with her father on her wedding because in the manhwa she didn't cut off all ties with him, she decided to do business and inherit his company herself and Taemoo's grandfather forced YS father into accepting SH. It's just sad that she was so broken up about it and it never got resolved, like I thought SH would go and beg the father to accept their relationship and still be a part of his daughter's life but he just kinda sat back and let everything happen without fighting for their relationship. Naturally he shouldn't have to but this is a k-drama so...
It was still nice and I have no serious complaints but one more ep would have just been the sweet cherry on an already perfect cake.
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I found this more intriguing then I did anything else but it is just the first ep so naturally it's more of a set up for things to come and damn, I can tell it's gonna be good. The preview already shows that shit goes down. Porche is sooo cute. Like you can tell he's just a softy goofball with so much SASS. He's kinda like a guy you don't expect to be romantic but he'll just surprise you randomly.
So far I was not disappointed and I can't wait to see what's in store for us every weekend...
7 0
On Not Me • Mar 29, 2022
Title Not Me Spoiler
I do not get the bunch of people hating on Gram and Eugene, saying they're boring or useless.
First of all, they are side characters in a series with a big cast, they're not supposed to have a ground-breaking and exciting story that carries the whole show. Sometimes side characters are just...there.
And they weren't even insignificant.
Gram was their friend, their gang member, he never hung around Black because he only wanted the girl. He was content when she was happy and sad when she wasn't, he even tried to get them back together. When he saw that Black (White) wasn't interested, yeah he decided to gather his courage and confess to the girl he liked.
Eugene was sweet, and a girl who knew what her worth was, she wasn't going to follow a guy who wasn't interested in her and wasn't honest with her. The difference was that Gram was honest and relied on her where Black just self-sacrificingly pushed her away.
Yeah, maybe they didn't further the story like Sean/White and Dan/Yok, but that doesn't mean they were bad characters either, they had their place in the story and it was done quite well.
2 0
Replying to lappantyu • Mar 24, 2022
Title Not Me Spoiler
It was intentional, see my post above.
The crazy thing is, I didn't see that, I found that picture at random so I guess it was kinda serendipity lol
1 0
On Not Me • Mar 24, 2022
Title Not Me Spoiler
I don't know if anyone noticed this but if you haven't, google "Lucifer being driven out of heaven"
The position that he is in, the nudity, the vulnerability in his face and the lone tear at the corner of his eye...is the same freaking position that Dan was in when Yok painted him.
I don't know if that was intentional or not but it seems like way too much of a coincidence.
5 4
On Not Me • Mar 20, 2022
Title Not Me Spoiler
I think it's understandable to be slightly disappointed in the ending. A lot of things were left unanswered.
How did they magically get saved? What happened with Tawi? Who takes people you plan to kill to such a populated area and not some abandoned warehouse? Who posted their bail? B/W parents? His mom is a judge so maybe she got them a lighter sentence? Dan was forgiven with a single punch which is understandable but doesn't solve much because he quit his job out of guilt and I wanted to see more fight and rebellion from him...like maybe he was the one who tipped people off that they had been kidnapped, that would have been an excellent explanation because he would have witnessed it happening.
Obviously it's still good, it's excellent, and yes it realistic in a way. Sometimes protesting is all you can really do, it takes thousands to affect change rather then just some ragtag gang of honorable delinquents. They made their point and stuck to their principals that they were ready to die for and did what they felt was right and helpful to their society. Change doesn't happen in a day and so long as we continue to fight, maybe it at least paves the way to change and a slightly better future.
6 1
On Semantic Error • Mar 3, 2022
So far it's been pretty accurate but if they plan on fitting an entire finale into two episodes I wish they'd put more cute scenes into the past six eps....
1 0
On Not Me • Feb 21, 2022
Title Not Me Spoiler
Black is a textbook sociopath if you watch how he portrayed and going along with the symptoms of sociopathy.
Lying, manipulative, disregard for their/others safety, law breaking, aggression...even as a child he was more outspoken and reckless than White was.
It almost makes sense that Black would end up the way he did, it almost makes me think that he doesn't really care about fairness or justice (or at least doesn't care as much as the others might) he's just doing whatever the hell he wants without restraint because to him it is a kind of freedom to be how he is without question.
5 5
On Not Me • Dec 13, 2021
Title Not Me
Oh Gun...you play a convincing straight guy....But you'll always just have more chemistry with Off😅
5 1
Replying to sadnbroke • Oct 23, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
I felt the same way before I started watching it, but if i’m not mistaken they drop two episodes per week. I…
That's somehow even worse if he gets amnesia...
1 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Oct 23, 2021
I do want to watch this but 50 eps is waaay too long for this kind of plot, 16 eps would be the perfect amount to get things over and done with and sometimes even those are too draggy...
6 8
Replying to didipuffy • Oct 5, 2021
THATS WHAT I WANT ALSO! It’s a bit disappointing that it’ll take place on earth but hear me out. You know…
Would definitely be better than some regular old human second male lead
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Oct 3, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Demanding that she be grateful that the step-mom raised her is really not right, especially when she clearly plays favorites with her own biological son. Defending him, giving him better food, indulging his partying and laziness... Now they stupidly wasted all their money, leaving all of them homeless, and this girl is supposed to just brush it off and forgive them? No. Kids don't ask to be born or choose who raises them, so demanding respect for a childhood where she clearly didn't feel prioritized and loved (and the fact that the dad refuses to explain things about her mom to her) is just not on. I am curious how this will all play out but 50 eps is gonna be very hard to get through...
15 0
On Don't Say No • Sep 3, 2021
Title Don't Say No Spoiler
Leo and Fiat are cute, I like that so far they haven't had any seriously toxic moments in their relationship, like even if they get jealous/possessive it's more sweet then it is horrible.
Leon is cute but I don't see the appeal of Pob, like there is nothing to his personality other than he likes cats. That's literally the only thing that defines his character.
Also, it's obvious he's in love with Leo because he had his picture in his phone and he probably used the orphanage stuff as an excuse to talk to him and then later diffuse situation. He may not steal another persons boyfriend but that doesn't mean a crush goes away or you can't have one.
I hope Leo doesn't blow up in the next episode, it'll just strain the relationship...
0 0