News
On Only Friends • Oct 23, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
The curse of episode 11 didn't come true.
2 3
On Only Friends • Oct 23, 2023
Title Only Friends
Guys, do you still remember how we hated Boston? How we thought Mew is just a cinammon role? How we said Boeing is going to steal the show? How we thought Boston is mastermind of everything bad that had happened? How we were afraid of the curse of ep 11?
7 3
Replying to idontwanttothanks • Oct 17, 2023
Title Only Friends
Every episode of this show is cursed, lol
Agreed xdddddd
2 0
On Only Friends • Oct 16, 2023
Title Only Friends
I have bad feeling about the episode 11 curse
7 5
On Eternal Faith • Oct 16, 2023
Title Eternal Faith
I'M SO EXCITED, PLEASE GIVE US SOME NEWS
3 0
Replying to greenblood_spock • Oct 16, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
No, not actually pedo since he did not confess until she was older.In the novel, they were 9 years of age gap.…
oh I didn't know that😅I wana read book so I'd figure this soon or later but thanks😊well, this is probably the case when drama is better than book but I still want to read it
2 0
On The Longest Promise • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
IT'S NOT ABOUT PEDOPHILIA! They are both children when they first met, then they are teenagers and during the storyline they both get adult.
3 2
Replying to DaisyQ • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
No, he’s great.
It's not true, he was seventeen when they met for the 2nd time and then she was also older
0 0
Replying to DaisyQ • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
No, he’s great.
That's not true. She was 8 and he about 10. He was seventeen when they met for the 2nd time
0 3
Replying to DaisyQ • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
No, he’s great.
She will get older later
0 0
Replying to DaisyQ • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
No, he’s great.
She is not bad... I really liked her. Her actions made sense and everything was connected with her personality. I can say the same thing about ML
0 1
Replying to DaisyQ • Oct 15, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
No, he’s great.
She gets older by the time
0 0
Replying to Aaku • Oct 9, 2023
Title Only Friends
Here I can't even hate Boston completely. Hating Neo that's not even a question.
Right now I can't really hate him either but I also still don't like him
1 0
On Only Friends • Oct 8, 2023
Title Only Friends
We can hate Boston, but we should love Neo
8 2
Replying to Calicomoon • Oct 8, 2023
Title Only Friends
Nick to Boston:You touched my heart, you touched my soulChanged my life and all my goalsAnd love is blind, and…
EXACTLY!!!!
2 1
Replying to JKholic • Oct 8, 2023
Title Only Friends
I wanna share something with you guys🥺NEO seen my instagram stories ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜OMG…
Congrats!!! That's amazing! I envy you xdd (in good way ofc)
0 0
On Only Friends • Oct 8, 2023
Title Only Friends
This is whole combinatorics and I really hate math but I'm looking forward to what might happen next cuz there are still some unmatched characters
3 0
On Dangerous Romance • Oct 7, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Poor Kang... He really doesn't deserve this
2 0
On My Personal Weatherman • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
I like it, but Mizuki is too possesive
7 3
Replying to rachanasan • Sep 30, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
This is a teen series, if it gets too dangerous, they can't watch it in peace, lolz.
tbh, Dangerous romance is probably the only 2023 BL I've seen trailer so... but yeah, it seems to be true. I still love DA, but I'll be dissapointed if I don't get some parts
1 1

