the fact that I drop 80% of GMMTV series this year is crazy. I just don’t understand what missing in most of…
Gmmtv puts effort into non BL series because they need to catch watcher's attention. When it comes to BL, they don't really care because no matter what, thousands of ppl will watch it anyway... This one is actually really good but I can't say it about every series
So my theory of him confessing to Jeong Yo that he ordered the kidnapper to save his mom was true after all. 😂But…
yes but why? It's not like he loves his mother... well yeah of course he does but they don't have good relationship and idk... it doesn't feel right... But at this point once again, both of them act in the line...
yesterday I left here this comment and I'm going to put ut here once again. This is how they resolve it in alternatíve universe:
"I'm sorry. my mum did it, you didn't deserve to suffer like this."
"Your Mother??"
'Yes... I found out few days ago and until today I tried to process it. She begged me not to tell you, she threated me that she'd kill herself... But I need you to know because I was the reason she did it."
"So... you had no idea?"
"No. I swear. I've been looking for you all these years, then I was told you're dead... and that's when I got into a slump. It was because of my guilt. Oh god now I feel so stupid for not kbowing earlier... It makes sense... I'm really sorry, please forgive me"
"Kang Pi-o..."
"Please😭😭😭😭I'll do anything for you, I... I'll confess publicly. It'll ruin me and my Mother but I don't care..."
"Kang Pi-o..."
"I just want my best friend/love back and.."
"KANG PI-O!!!!!"
"W... what?"
"Stop... I believe you. And I'm not mad at you. I was, all these years I thought it was you or your mother. I just didn't have any prrof."
"Wait... you suspected me?"
"Yes... I mean, do you remember our last conversation back then in Prague? Before I gave you my sheets? You were... well, not in a good state. Now I actually understand why, but back then and after I was kiddnapped, the only think I could think about was revenge on you and your mother. I'm sorry, I don't know why did I think that..."
"No... It makes sense. yeah, I remember what happened in Prague. I was... I totally lost it that day. You had all rights to think that."
"But still, it was foolish of me. We were friends..."
"Yeah... we were friends... I... Do you think we can be friends again?"
"Play my piece first and then we'll see"
"And if I play it right, we'll be friends again?"
"No."
"Why?"
"What about your mother?"
"I'll make her confess."
"That's not necessarry. Let's just play with her a little."
"That's fair. Let's do it."
*aaand they'll hug or kiss, depents if you see it as BL or bromance*
This what's hapenning here... So far I could understand and justify every action of both Pio and Jeongyo, but now I'm really confused about why Pio does what he does. I'm only in 16:45 and I had to do something else rn so I'll finish this ep later. I'm really curious how they'll explain why Pio protects his mother because this is the very first thing so far, that doesn't really fit to me for whatever is hapenning here...
I just finished ep3. They are so cute and at the same time the storyline goes much deeper. It's not that typical high school cute BL where there are 6 male characters and 3 couples. There is actually a story, plot, depts, characters with real personalities, their good and bad sides, the side characters aren't there just to fill some hole, I feel like most of them will be somehow important for Cheewa and Niran's growth.
This is the type of BL I love. As much I am into cuteness, I want it to come with something meaningful, something that makes me remember it forever. And even tho I just finished only 3rd episode, I think this will be BL I won't forget that easily.
It's not real conversation😅 there is maybe one spoiler which everyone knows since the beginning (about Pi-o's mother) and well, everyone talks abkut if here, it's all over social media so... I don't think it's necessarry to hide it😅
All both Pi-o and Jeongyo need is being locked in one small room and talk it out.
"I'm sorry. my mum did it, you didn't deserve to suffer like this."
"Your Mother??"
'Yes... I found out few days ago and until today I tried to process it. She begged me not to tell you, she threated me that she'd kill herself... But I need you to know because I was the reason she did it."
"So... you had no idea?"
"No. I swear. I've been looking for you all these years, then I was told you're dead... and that's when I got into a slump. It was because of my guilt. Oh god now I feel so stupid for not kbowing earlier... It makes sense... I'm really sorry, please forgive me"
"Kang Pi-o..."
"Please😭😭😭😭I'll do anything for you, I... I'll confess publicly. It'll ruin me and my Mother but I don't care..."
"Kang Pi-o..."
"I just want my best friend/love back and.."
"KANG PI-O!!!!!"
"W... what?"
"Stop... I believe you. And I'm not mad at you. I was, all these years I thought it was you or your mother. I just didn't have any prrof."
"Wait... you suspected me?"
"Yes... I mean, do you remember our last conversation back then in Prague? Before I gave you my sheets? You were... well, not in a good state. Now I actually understand why, but back then and after I was kiddnapped, the only think I could think about was revenge on you and your mother. I'm sorry, I don't know why did I think that..."
"No... It makes sense. yeah, I remember what happened in Prague. I was... I totally lost it that day. You had all rights to think that."
"But still, it was foolish of me. We were friends..."
"Yeah... we were friends... I... Do you think we can be friends again?"
"Play my piece first and then we'll see"
"And if I play it right, we'll be friends again?"
"No."
"Why?"
"What about your mother?"
"I'll make her confess."
"That's not necessarry. Let's just play with her a little."
"That's fair. Let's do it."
*aaand they'll hug or kiss, depents if you see it as BL or bromance*
Kang pio is somehow selfish,, no one can defend him..
He had all reasons to act like this... The same goes for Jeongyo. Both of them need to be locked in one small room so they can talk it out without the influence of other people, but where would be the drama if it was solved this easily?
Guys... we need to stop this BL/bromance war. Even the other characters ship them. Friend of Pi-o's mother, teacher, that girl... I mean... eehhmm... at this point, it's not out insane delulu BL obsessed mind. It's right there. We didn't made anything up. Shipping them is the purpose. That's it. No one can deny it anymore.
Pi-o's mother be like "I did everything for Pi-o, for to be where he is right now"
Yeah you did traumatize him by letting him lose his best friend/crush (I'm not participating in BL/bromance war), his literal anchor, the person he trused the most, the person he felt the safest with and the only person whom he could rely on. Yes, you did truly everything because you weren't able to accept that he's at his best when he's with Jeongyo, not when he's on his own.
"I'm sorry. my mum did it, you didn't deserve to suffer like this."
"Your Mother??"
'Yes... I found out few days ago and until today I tried to process it. She begged me not to tell you, she threated me that she'd kill herself... But I need you to know because I was the reason she did it."
"So... you had no idea?"
"No. I swear. I've been looking for you all these years, then I was told you're dead... and that's when I got into a slump. It was because of my guilt. Oh god now I feel so stupid for not kbowing earlier... It makes sense... I'm really sorry, please forgive me"
"Kang Pi-o..."
"Please😭😭😭😭I'll do anything for you, I... I'll confess publicly. It'll ruin me and my Mother but I don't care..."
"Kang Pi-o..."
"I just want my best friend/love back and.."
"KANG PI-O!!!!!"
"W... what?"
"Stop... I believe you. And I'm not mad at you. I was, all these years I thought it was you or your mother. I just didn't have any prrof."
"Wait... you suspected me?"
"Yes... I mean, do you remember our last conversation back then in Prague? Before I gave you my sheets? You were... well, not in a good state. Now I actually understand why, but back then and after I was kiddnapped, the only think I could think about was revenge on you and your mother. I'm sorry, I don't know why did I think that..."
"No... It makes sense. yeah, I remember what happened in Prague. I was... I totally lost it that day. You had all rights to think that."
"But still, it was foolish of me. We were friends..."
"Yeah... we were friends... I... Do you think we can be friends again?"
"Play my piece first and then we'll see"
"And if I play it right, we'll be friends again?"
"No."
"Why?"
"What about your mother?"
"I'll make her confess."
"That's not necessarry. Let's just play with her a little."
"That's fair. Let's do it."
*aaand they'll hug or kiss, depents if you see it as BL or bromance*
This what's hapenning here... So far I could understand and justify every action of both Pio and Jeongyo, but now I'm really confused about why Pio does what he does. I'm only in 16:45 and I had to do something else rn so I'll finish this ep later. I'm really curious how they'll explain why Pio protects his mother because this is the very first thing so far, that doesn't really fit to me for whatever is hapenning here...
This is the type of BL I love. As much I am into cuteness, I want it to come with something meaningful, something that makes me remember it forever. And even tho I just finished only 3rd episode, I think this will be BL I won't forget that easily.
"I'm sorry. my mum did it, you didn't deserve to suffer like this."
"Your Mother??"
'Yes... I found out few days ago and until today I tried to process it. She begged me not to tell you, she threated me that she'd kill herself... But I need you to know because I was the reason she did it."
"So... you had no idea?"
"No. I swear. I've been looking for you all these years, then I was told you're dead... and that's when I got into a slump. It was because of my guilt. Oh god now I feel so stupid for not kbowing earlier... It makes sense... I'm really sorry, please forgive me"
"Kang Pi-o..."
"Please😭😭😭😭I'll do anything for you, I... I'll confess publicly. It'll ruin me and my Mother but I don't care..."
"Kang Pi-o..."
"I just want my best friend/love back and.."
"KANG PI-O!!!!!"
"W... what?"
"Stop... I believe you. And I'm not mad at you. I was, all these years I thought it was you or your mother. I just didn't have any prrof."
"Wait... you suspected me?"
"Yes... I mean, do you remember our last conversation back then in Prague? Before I gave you my sheets? You were... well, not in a good state. Now I actually understand why, but back then and after I was kiddnapped, the only think I could think about was revenge on you and your mother. I'm sorry, I don't know why did I think that..."
"No... It makes sense. yeah, I remember what happened in Prague. I was... I totally lost it that day. You had all rights to think that."
"But still, it was foolish of me. We were friends..."
"Yeah... we were friends... I... Do you think we can be friends again?"
"Play my piece first and then we'll see"
"And if I play it right, we'll be friends again?"
"No."
"Why?"
"What about your mother?"
"I'll make her confess."
"That's not necessarry. Let's just play with her a little."
"That's fair. Let's do it."
*aaand they'll hug or kiss, depents if you see it as BL or bromance*
You're welcome guys!
Yeah you did traumatize him by letting him lose his best friend/crush (I'm not participating in BL/bromance war), his literal anchor, the person he trused the most, the person he felt the safest with and the only person whom he could rely on. Yes, you did truly everything because you weren't able to accept that he's at his best when he's with Jeongyo, not when he's on his own.