Details

  • Last Online: 7 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2022
On Stay with Me • Jul 26, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I hate that b!tch so much I can't even tell... But Wu Bi was amazing with his iconic line
13 4
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Jul 25, 2023
Hmmm....the rating wow. I guess JoongDunk(for those who enjoy them) can't save this show. Again bad idea to air…
I also did't like ep1 and somehow I happen to skip ep2 and after w
ep1 and watched ep3 and that ona was really great. Maybe you'll have different opinion but you can try at least
2 1
On Hidden Agenda • Jul 25, 2023
Ep3 was really great😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩looking forward for more cuter scennes
7 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 30, 2023
Haven't watched since ep 2 xddd and don't really want to
Yeah, maľbe 😂 Tbh, I'd like to see Wayha and Wayu but I've read they don't have enough scenes and I'm not really interested in that messy triangle😂but yeah, maľbe I will try again too
1 0
Replying to Lyson • Jun 29, 2023
How's this going guys? Still a mess without any sensical direction? Pretty close to dropping it, haven't watched…
Haven't watched since ep 2 xddd and don't really want to
0 2
Replying to Joylinerennie • Jun 29, 2023
Is this worth watching, getting mixed reviews
Not really... I droped after 2 eps... It's like reality show but it's not a reality show and it's really weird... I don't know how to explain... Maybe I will try again later, but now I do not consider to be worth to watch.
1 1
Replying to My School President • Apr 20, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
Don't care about some stupid coments😊 Personally I love MSP but I respect your opinion as the most of people do.
4 0
Replying to ElixerUmeed • Mar 21, 2023
You can get the book’s pdf in the recent discussions above...
Thaks, I saw it after I had posted this xd... my bad
0 0
On Justice in the Dark • Mar 21, 2023
May I ask what book is this based on? Bcs I heard some rumors about drama being cancelled and I really want to know what´s going on in the story
0 3
Replying to lii • Mar 5, 2023
I already watched the Eclipse and Tale of Thousand Stars, but I want to watch My School President before I watch…
When you start watching My school president you won't be able to stop😂
3 0
Replying to garditamas • Feb 25, 2023
Moonlight Chicken!!!!! Cooooool!
Yeaaaaah, I´m watching this one, but it´s going to end in week, so... Well, I hope it will not last long until we´ll see them again
3 0