i meant the desth after fight. Now I don't remember name but there was someone who clearly died, Že Rui looked like dead but it's confirmed he's not and then there was weird scene in prison
yeah, totally xddd ok, that is reason why he was quite, but what about others? Now after some time from watching I kind of understand their reactions, but I don't get why no one stood up to him and calmed him down
Why did no one stop Ray? Like, when you see your friend talking drunk bull**its, you try to stop them, right? I know the things see said were true and they were curious and also stunned about his actions, but still... Boston knew whats goin on an was just looking at him.
As far as I know, the author is now rewriting the novel to publish it in China. So there will be no romance between…
What? No... I don't want to believe it... I was so excited to see HuaLian as a censored couple and I somehow believed they could cross the censoreship as China did in a case of Stay with me...
Have you seen The untamed? You know, there was Lan clan that white clothes and white ribbons. It is censored, but Xiao Zhan played the lover of one Lan clan member. When I fisrt saw him here, I had 3 reactions. 1st = Lan Zhan came to save his Wei Ying from marriadge to different universe. 2nd = Well well well, looks like Wei Ying is finally the official Lan clan member 3rd = Shi Ying is son of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, because he has one's look and one's character
Aside from The untamed, I really love this one! Xiao Zhan is great actor and this character totally suits him. I am so happy he got a chance to be a part of another Xianxia. I love him with a long hair and I LOVE his facial expressions when it comes to huge breakdown. Oh my... I'm hooked...
Have you seen The untamed? You know, there was Lan clan that white clothes and white ribbons. It is censored, but Xiao Zhan played the lover of one Lan clan member. When I fisrt saw him here, I had 3 reactions.
1st = Lan Zhan came to save his Wei Ying from marriadge to different universe.
2nd = Well well well, looks like Wei Ying is finally the official Lan clan member
3rd = Shi Ying is son of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying, because he has one's look and one's character
Aside from The untamed, I really love this one! Xiao Zhan is great actor and this character totally suits him. I am so happy he got a chance to be a part of another Xianxia. I love him with a long hair and I LOVE his facial expressions when it comes to huge breakdown. Oh my... I'm hooked...