K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Aug 27, 2026
- Location: | ᐕ)⁾ Hey! [closes the door & goes back in, that's enough socialising for today]
- Contribution Points: 203 LV3
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 7, 2019
- Awards Received:
8
13
3
K-Drama
News
Editorials
8
13
3
Everything is warm/yellow-tinted, the angles don't change as much, and thus it feels monotonous; the previous season made each scene look like a painting because of the way they changed colour grading according to the context (remember how dreamy it looked when eunseom and tanya were wearing flower crowns and painting for the festival?) it did such a great job at setting the atmosphere and you couldn't help but immerse yourself into the world that doesn't exist. The background music here was also repetitive at times. I'm not saying the visuals or music was straight up terrible (because they did put in effort and I can tell that) but in comparison to the previous work, they weren't as stunning. The older episodes passed like a freeze and didn't even feel long (in a tiresome way, I mean) but this season took me quite a while to finish.