News Details
- Last Online: Aug 27, 2026
- Location: | ᐕ)⁾ Hey! [closes the door & goes back in, that's enough socialising for today]
- Contribution Points: 203 LV3
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 7, 2019
- Awards Received:
8
13
3
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
8
13
3
➛https://mydramalist.com/photos/4e10Dr_3
➛https://mydramalist.com/photos/60vyd0_3
The middle parting they did once in a while looked nicer on him
➛https://mydramalist.com/photos/E57RAb_3
➛https://mydramalist.com/photos/1wd0g7_3
So if they had done that styling throughout the movie, it would've looked great too despite the haircut.
Other than that, I was being hyperbolic in my comment because I was feeling bored and dramatic. No offence was intended as I already said so, I liked the movie and the leads :D
I also liked that she focused on studying fox behaviours instead of portraying her fox spirit character as simply a seductress, you could actually buy that she's a fox spirit. She sticked close to how fox spirits are written in mythological works, charming yet cruel, otherworldly yet feel close to you, predators that appear like a prey.