News Details
- Last Online: Aug 27, 2026
- Location: | ᐕ)⁾ Hey! [closes the door & goes back in, that's enough socialising for today]
- Contribution Points: 203 LV3
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 7, 2019
- Awards Received:
8
13
3
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
8
13
3
Edit 1 (today): Nvm I failed. I'll try tomorrow.
Edit 2: I failed again. Why do I even bother?
Edit 3: Updating to say that I succeeded! (⌐■-■)
Edit part 2 of 3: Wait no I basically came back to this page just to leave an update... ( •_•)>⌐■-■
Edit 4: I give up and I'm now in the process of building my permanent residence in this comment section.
Edit part 2 of 4: It's ready!! Isn't my house pretty? Also, If you've read so far, you're welcomed to my housewarming party.
┏┓
┃┃╱╲
┃╱╱╲╲
╱╱╭╮╲╲
▔▏┗┛▕▔
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
[ c l o w n m a n o r ]
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔
I just didn't wanted anyone to miss out on his cuteness :ᴾ
In short: If you want fluff, you'd be disappointed. But if you want pain, give it a try.
↪The mc, he's righteous and never harms anyone, wears white, is obsessed with orchids as much as Chu Wanning loved haitang blossoms, and has an extremely thin face. Except that his personality is not 'cold' (I used apostrophes because Chu Wanning wasn't exactly cold either) and he doesn't have phoenix eyes, his eyes are rather big and innocent looking like a deer's and the ml often compares him to a innocent deer because of that lol.
↪In their present life, the mc and ml have matching weapon (swords to be more exact) like ranwan's tianwen and jiangui. Even their swords' names are taken from the same verse in a poem.
↪Love surpassing two lifetimes/Reincarnation stuff, the ml also has their past lives' memories but the mc doesn't.
↪Well-written female characters. I can't say that they're all likable, but they're written like actual characters instead of how some writers make them out to be just a bunch of brainless stepping stones for the main characters to grow and learn from.
↪There's '4 Great Ancient Treasures of the World' like the '3 Forbidden Techniques' in 2ha. The ml used 'Xuanyuan Heavenly Secret Talisman' (which can summon the soldiers of all 3 realms - immortal/mortal/underworld) to wreak havoc in his past life and attacked the whole cultivation world, all just to bring the mc back to himself... sounds familiar doesn't it? That's why I repeat that he's similar to Taxian Jun over and over again like a broken record. XD
The only downside to this novel is, you might want to slap the ml many times. He's pitiful yet annoying. You've been warned so don't blame me. That's all.
Edit: Forgot to add, they weren't blood related brothers in their past lives and the mc had no feelings for the ml so there's no need to worry about incest.
Here's some (non-spoilery) similarities I found so far, but I've put them under spoiler because they're long: