K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Aug 27, 2026
- Location: | ᐕ)⁾ Hey! [closes the door & goes back in, that's enough socialising for today]
- Contribution Points: 203 LV3
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 7, 2019
- Awards Received:
8
13
3
K-Drama
News
Editorials
8
13
3
Edit: Not going to take my words back. Stay pressed if you can't understand an obvious joke and own a dictionary from the past era when 'uncultured swine' was a serious word. Also, accusing someone of verbal abuse is not cool. Some users are literally calling me a bully over what? For making a joke about a fictional ship?
Chen Feiyu in his recent interview: There shouldn't be any drama of mine that would air soon but I recently completed shooting of a drama in yun nan, it's called gold panning.
Damn, who should I believe? If Feiyu is saying the truth then please just shoot me, even it would hurt less.
Ok so all (unfunny) jokes aside, let's actually be friends! XD
Second, there's something called a 'perspective' and the fun thing about drama characters is, that you can have your own explanation and views on them and their decisions. There's no right or wrong. I might've even somewhat agreed with you and respected your view if it wasn't for you telling me to "Shut up" on a public comment section. Who are you to decide whether I'm allowed to comment my opinion or not? Stop being so unnecessarily rude.
I must say, the literature talent that the fl possess even surpassed that of Li Bai.