Editorials Details
- Last Online: Aug 27, 2026
- Location: | ᐕ)⁾ Hey! [closes the door & goes back in, that's enough socialising for today]
- Contribution Points: 203 LV3
- Roles:
- Join Date: October 7, 2019
- Awards Received:
8
13
3
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
8
13
3
Edit: Completed it in just one day, even though I tried to hold myself back A LOT because I felt like I wouldn't be appreciating this drama enough if I didn't stare at a single shot for at least 3 hours lol. Anyways, this drama is the definition of beautiful. Everyone's acting was like they've literally became their character, the cinematography didn't disappoint and all the dialogues were like poetry to my ears. This drama could've gotten all the attention in the world and I'd still feel it's underrated.
↪https://i.postimg.cc/XJZCRCBm/E1w-Xh-Qb-XIAQNDB9.jpg
I can't be the only one who wants a donghua adaption too now, right? ^^;
(Chu Wanning's face at the end when Mo Ran said "watch me screw you to death" though, he was so speechless lmao).
Also, Calm down for a bit Karen. English is not my first language but at least I'm multilingual, on the other hand how many languages are you even fluent in besides English? Seeing you act so proud and haughty for pointing out that it should've been 'a' instead of 'an' as if you're my English teacher makes you just seem so pathetic and immature, if it was an elementary kid doing that I'd understand and might even pat his head but you? really? Seems like you think I can't tell you've ran out of words to say in your defence so you're just trying to criticize anything you can at this point... because honestly, even any English teacher wouldn't care about this as much as you do. XD
Edit (because I can't reply for some reason): Not being cringey is miserable? I can't imagine what a sad and boring life you've been leading to come to this conclusion.. I'm sending you my deepest condolences then. Having a happiness deficiency to the point that the whole purpose of your life is to concern yourself with others 'misery' as that's the only thing to bring you joy - is an cruel illness, get well soon or at least mature-up as I assume your mental age is no over than 14. ♡
Trust me, Hyx is well and would probably come to your doorsteps without any problems! Cheer up ^^
Or here: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions