Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Singapore
  • Contribution Points: 315 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2018
On Humint • 2 days ago
Title Humint
Mid. Nothing extraordinary.
0 0
On Straight to Hell • 10 days ago
I thought at first it will be an explosive series episode by episode, but didn't realize that it will be a slowburn extrapolation of past life of the main character. I stick with it and did not expect to have watch like half of the series already. It was engaging enough, but the title and the opening scene felt like a misdirect. Later then I found out it's based on true story. oh wow. lol. The last few episodes when the tide changed sustained the series til the end.
1 0
On Connection • 16 days ago
Title Connection
Great start. Great ending. The middle part feels so long. Acting is top notch tho.
0 0
Replying to noona • 18 days ago
Can someone let me know when this is complete?
Completed now
1 0
Replying to Hana • 20 days ago
currently not in the mood to watch rom-com, so I pick this to watch. Surprisingly, it's a great show to watch…
perhaps trying to cater to locals.
1 0
On Connection • 21 days ago
Title Connection
Why dont he find a private doctor that will actually help him purge out the drug in his system? This is the oddest drug, usually people withdraw by feeling cold and shaky. This one, it just strikes randomly.
1 0
On Love, Siargao • 21 days ago
4 more episodes? The 22nd episode feels like a finale. What can they squeeze out for 4 more episodes?
0 3
On Dare You to Death • 24 days ago
Did the writer forgot that Kamin used to live in hotel because he cant be bothered doing any chores or have someone else do things for him, then all of a sudden, he was obssessed with chores?
3 0
On Mousetrap • 29 days ago
Title Mousetrap
im sorry but this is dumb. they dont have what we call DNA technology ?

6 episodes in, i'm so confused. this guy has no family relatives?
0 2
Replying to Scrpan • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Trunk
trying to like your comment but it won't let me, I wonder if Mal had Shadow banned this
sometimes, this site has some issues.
0 0
Replying to Scrpan • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Trunk
trying to like your comment but it won't let me, I wonder if Mal had Shadow banned this
yikes why shadow ban? :|
0 3
Replying to asapnami • Aug 24, 2026
Title Payback
I thought I was the only one. Ever since it started airing, I've seen everyone hype it up on social media, so…
Jay is attractive, yea. But he is also playing a typical trope character.

For me, the main character has his own charm. The start of the series was intriguing and it actually put a layer of complexity and back story to his character, which I was invested to it. But then mid point of the story, it just got lost. I don't get what is the motivation or even the story. It also lost on me that he is being groomed to be an actor, but then again, I don't see any depth or range on his acting (until the last 2 episodes, I guess?)

The chemistry between the two was generally hampered for me because of repetitive uncomfortable forced romance. I don't really like or even see the main character to be submissive. He was on a vengeful route, went through a series of life challenges, know how to box and fight, he was also a hardened debt collector, and yet he fold to this guy so easily? The revenge plot was lost in essence and the romance felt like forced into it and the storyline changes midway.
4 0
Replying to Xerophytes • Aug 23, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
i dont get the high ratings. Maybe, it's just me? Can't relate to this character, I don't feel emotional connection,…
The forced intimacy, i dont get it. The main character feels so uncomfortable with it. The whole revenge was going on well.... until midway, it felt like it was dropped? You don't even see this Sunny dude for like awhile? Did the main character forget why he is in this industry? Or did the writers forgot it?
6 1
On Payback • Aug 23, 2026
Title Payback
i dont get the high ratings. Maybe, it's just me? Can't relate to this character, I don't feel emotional connection, the acting feels... flat? It looks to me the main character show only one facial expression for everything?
11 4
On The Trunk • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Trunk
im so confused with this series that i just dont get it. I felt dumb. i dont know what story should I be actually be invested on and the title was the trunk, but why am I not seeing/hearing the trunk more often? Am I just not paying attention well? The problem is, I cant even pay attention well because it felt so flat and boring?
1 5