News
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 12, 2016
Article Find out who won in last week's Kpop Merchandise Giveaway!
Too many to choose from but I have to go with BTS!
0 0
Badass Bunny • Aug 25, 2016
Article 3 New Kdramas That Are Worthy Of Being Remade
I have watched all three of the Dramas but I think Healer and Page Turner deserve the Remake more, and I think that Page Turner should be made into a full 16 episode drama.
4 4
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 24, 2016
Article [Winners announced] [Giveaway] Win a box of Korean Goods!
I love Healer but i also really liked The Time I’ve Loved You, I couldn't pick one
0 0
On Entourage • Mar 25, 2016
Title Entourage
Seo Kang Joon!! Lee Kwang Soo!! Totaly Watching this!!
7 0
Replying to Jackie • Feb 17, 2016
Title Choco Bank
watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7oGcbMUgSA
The video has been removed :(
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Dec 30, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Korea 2015
I love a bunch of these dramas but Healer is the best!!
8 1
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 15, 2015
Article [Play here] MDL 1st ever Live Drama Game
Name is right there
4 0
Replying to MintSugaBaby • Nov 15, 2015
Article [Play here] MDL 1st ever Live Drama Game
Lol I only know Korean actors Damn it XD
Yup
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 15, 2015
Article [Play here] MDL 1st ever Live Drama Game
49 days
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 15, 2015
Article [Play here] MDL 1st ever Live Drama Game
This is taking too long
2 0
Replying to MintSugaBaby • Nov 15, 2015
Article [Play here] MDL 1st ever Live Drama Game
I haven't watched any Japanese dramas so I'll probably fail at all of these.
True, I only watch K-Dramas
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 15, 2015
Article [Play here] MDL 1st ever Live Drama Game
Werewolf boy
0 0

