News
Replying to La Brina • 13 days ago
Title Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng Spoiler
Since it is impossible to find in streaming, someone knows if is available somewhere for download?
It's on telegram. Channel call Thai lakorn
0 0
On Boss & Me • 14 days ago
Title Boss & Me Spoiler
Why the hack the stories revolve around they eating lunch together everyday. Sorry Aom but I dropped the stories.
0 0
On Wu Yu Tong • Aug 6, 2021
Person Wu Yu Tong
I wish she got new drama.
0 0
On The Retribution • Jul 31, 2021
Title The Retribution
Is there any eng sub?
1 0
Replying to random binger • Oct 4, 2020
Title Singh Sang Pa
I hope this gets subbed.
Yes.. Me too
1 1
Replying to herah • Aug 28, 2020
Person Fah Yongwaree Anilbol
ikr!!! sher eyes and subtle facial expressions, you cry with her well she was in ch 3 before as a support and…
I really hope she have more Drama in future.. I'm just tired of the same actors being repeated for different drama.
5 0
On Gon Luang Tuang Nee Rak • Aug 20, 2020
Title Gon Luang Tuang Nee Rak
I hope someone will sub this drama.
0 0
On Fah Yongwaree Anilbol • Aug 19, 2020
Person Fah Yongwaree Anilbol
I love her acting
6 2
Replying to SyRa • Aug 17, 2020
Title Lying Heart Spoiler
Where can i watch this drama with eng subs... ????
Just search jai luang in fb or in rainbow subbing page also in fb.
3 1
On Rahut Rissaya • Aug 11, 2020
Title Rahut Rissaya
When this lakorn will be airing. I hope someone subing this ☹️.
0 5
On Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang • Aug 10, 2020
Title Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang Spoiler
I dont know why but i re-watch this drama more than 5 times already and never get bored. Maybe because nit is a strong FL and i'm tired of weak FL.
3 0
On Phær Nicha Palwatwichai • Aug 9, 2020
Person Phær Nicha Palwatwichai
I hope she got new drama
0 0
On Lee Elijah • Aug 7, 2020
Person Lee Elijah
I really like her. I hope she have more drama in future... Such a waste of talent if drama always repeat the same actress.
6 1

