Editorials
Replying to Tajia • Apr 17, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Damn,you are cultivating,did you try reading the novel?
I can't find it anywhere ☹️
0 2
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 17, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Day 77, I js had a long day of testing and I'm about to go home and watch this while I rest🙏🏽
1 4
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 16, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Day 76 i think ive fully gone insane
2 0
On Santa Pongsapak Udompoch • Apr 15, 2024
Person Santa Pongsapak Udompoch
Welcome to gmmtv bby!! Can't wait to see you! Hopefully you'll get more recognition for your talent❤ (not that he doesn't already get recognition, I just hope he gets a lot more since he's under a more well known company [in my opinion])
3 0
Replying to mari • Apr 15, 2024
Person Boun Noppanut Guntachai
Welcome to gmmtv!! I hope you'll get your deserved recognition for your roles❤
not that he doesn't already get recognition, I just hope he gets a lot more since he's under a more well known company (in my opinion)
7 0
Replying to mari • Apr 15, 2024
Person Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong
Welcome to gmmtv!! I hope you'll get your deserved recognition for your roles❤
not that he doesn't already get recognition, I just hope he gets a lot more since he's under a more well known company (in my opinion)
7 0
On Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong • Apr 15, 2024
Person Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong
Welcome to gmmtv!! I hope you'll get your deserved recognition for your roles❤
10 2
On Boun Noppanut Guntachai • Apr 15, 2024
Person Boun Noppanut Guntachai
Welcome to gmmtv!! I hope you'll get your deserved recognition for your roles❤
5 1
Replying to Gloves • Apr 15, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
You're so real, i cant even process that i just finished it
STOPP because when i realized it was done airing I think it started my process of losing my mind
1 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 15, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
75 days without them, I find myself watching more and more things about them as days progress
1 2
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 14, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 74 what the flip
2 0
Replying to Gundabad • Apr 13, 2024
Article Lee Jong Suk in positive discussions to star in his first ever OTT K-drama!
What is OTT?
like Netflix, Disney+, etc (from a comment I saw before)
4 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 13, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 73
3 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 12, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 72, I giggle like a high school girl who just made eye contact with her crush everytime I rewatch this
6 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 11, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Day 71 I can't forget this series
2 0
Replying to SunnyBKL • Apr 10, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
its already so long, damn it was like yesterday 🫤
I know 🙁🙁
1 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 10, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 70, 30 days from 100😓
3 2
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Apr 10, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
why are you counting days?
Not for any specific reason, it's just how long it's been done airing. Some people do that on pages about their favorite dramas or movies
2 0
Replying to selu • Apr 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
wait... ep 1 was released yesterday and there was also a real total eclipse yesterday 😭 is this purely a coincidence
thats what I was sayinggg, I found it pretty interesting 🙏🏽
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 10, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
this is soo good🙏🏽 I wish I had waited for next weeks EPs before watching because the ending of 2 has got me HOOKED. The first episode made me cry so many times🥹 until the next episode🫡
9 0

1