Editorials
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 24, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 84 😞
1 0
Replying to Aaku • Apr 24, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
I have already rewatched it like 3 times, even more if I count the tendency of me going back to particular scenes.…
Ive fully rewatch over 10 times😭
2 0
On Luke Peemsan Sotangkur • Apr 23, 2024
Person Luke Peemsan Sotangkur
HE'S SO FINE HE CAUGHT MY EYE IMMEDIATELY
15 2
On The Dark Dice • Apr 23, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
LIVING for this cast🙏🏽
2 0
On The Ex-Morning • Apr 23, 2024
Title The Ex-Morning
I might cry omg they're back 🥹🥹
7 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 23, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 83 guys😓
2 1
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 22, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 82 guys im needing a rewatch
6 3
Replying to WHOS GUN ATTAPHAN • Apr 22, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Girl u r still counting? NO WAY😭😭
HAHAH girl no ones stoppin me fr
1 1
On Hidden Agenda: Behind the Scenes • Apr 21, 2024
Title Hidden Agenda: Behind the Scenes
better than the actual show 😭
0 0
On Ashi Peerakan Teawsuwan • Apr 21, 2024
Person Ashi Peerakan Teawsuwan
he's so cutieeieieie❤❤
5 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 21, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
how is it already day 81??
1 3
Replying to Moon • Apr 20, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Respectfully, I think you need some time off. This behavior isn't normal.
there's nothing bizarre about it, it's just counting the days it's been done with. i don't really understand how it's weird, it's just numbers
3 1
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 20, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Day 80😓 when it reaches 100 days I might have to stop😭
1 3
On Moon Bin • Apr 19, 2024
Person Moon Bin
I miss you Moonbin🤍 Today, April 19th 2024, marks it being officially 1 year since his passing. I can't believe it's been one year without you Moonbin. I wasn't even a huge kpop fan at that time in 2023, nor did I know of him, but on this day I found out he had passed and cried. I cried and cried without even knowing about him until that day. I found out about you and watched plenty of videos of you, and I regret not learning about you sooner. I wish I had liked kpop before so I could have spent time as an aroha with you around. I can't even imagine what it was like for those who were Arohas, Astro, or Seungkwan themselves upon hearing your passing. Sometimes I look up at the moon and think of you. I imagine that every good thing that happened today, you're up there helping out to keep people happy. Your smile lights up the sky, and I believe you're like the moon for that reason. I think "moon" being apart of your name is because you're like a star, a big star that shines brighter than others. I hope you're doing well up there, Moonbin. I love you🤍🌙
7 0
Replying to Moon • Apr 19, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Respectfully, I think you need some time off. This behavior isn't normal.
no i js love this series a lot😛
2 8
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 19, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
day 79 I miss when this comment section flooded while it was airing 😿
1 10
On Ahn Hyo Seop • Apr 18, 2024
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
happy birthday!! ❤
1 0
On Huh! • Apr 18, 2024
Person Huh!
guys he's so cutie I love him
0 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 18, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Day 78,12 away from 100😓
1 0
Replying to Tajia • Apr 17, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
Damn,you are cultivating,did you try reading the novel?
Ahh, okayy thanks!!
0 0

1
