News
On Theory of Love: Special Episode "Stand By Me" • Aug 23, 2023
Title Theory of Love: Special Episode "Stand By Me"
its a show heart warming episode to wrap things up :)
2 0
On My Universe • Aug 22, 2023
Title My Universe
i might wait until this has at least 8 episodes aired before I start it, because 24 weeks is insane! I'll see though
1 1
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 19, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda Spoiler
if I'm gnna be honest, this isn't the best show. I like Joongdunk, but this series seems overall messy. We don't getting Zo's true feelings, Joke says he won't rush So but gets possessive, and Jeng saying he's single? This show has many problems rn, nd I hope it can somehow redeem itself.
3 0
Replying to mari • Aug 19, 2023
Title Minato's Laundromat
this is a slow burn??
js finished ep 5 nd I love it so farš«
1 0
Replying to Dangerous Romance • Aug 18, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Replying to deleted comment
ZEAL ąøąø„ąøøąø (RIZING) i believe (not 100% positive)
1 0
Replying to 7446660 • Aug 17, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Iām on episode two and so far Iāve rolled my eyes at:-The FL being in a convenience store, seeing thereās…
mb mb, I didn't know this would cause a whole thing. if I'm gnna be honest, i do agree w yr comment nd all, i js found it a little, judgemental (?). I also js wanted to joke around a bit, so, mbš
0 1
On Minato's Laundromat • Aug 17, 2023
Title Minato's Laundromat
this is a slow burn??
0 1
Replying to zeerah • Aug 16, 2023
Title Choco Milk Shake Spoiler
so who are pair in the show?
Jungwoo and Choco, Milk and the uncle are more of a side couple
1 0
On Candy Color Paradox • Aug 15, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
i don't know what it was, but i always come back to rewatch thisš i find it like a sweet short Japanese bl nd i love itā¤
2 0
On Huening Kai • Aug 14, 2023
Person Huening Kai
happy birthdayā¤ā¤
0 0
Replying to lovebot • Aug 14, 2023
Title Exclusive Fairytale
damn coming here is so frustrating. wifty fans refused to move on and being attached to that drama, thus decided…
exactly! i havent watched wifty yet, but it gets so annoying. some people like pairings of 2 people and then hate on the other pairings, which is so stupid! if they don't want to see them together, or want to compare them, then they just shouldn't watch the drama.
2 1
Replying to ree0 • Aug 14, 2023
Title Stay with Me Spoiler
is this bl or "oh thou my truest brethren"
I feel like its more of a bromance, but its basically a bl with censorship
1 0
Replying to 7446660 • Aug 13, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Iām on episode two and so far Iāve rolled my eyes at:-The FL being in a convenience store, seeing thereās…
damn who pissed in yr cerealšš, they was js wonderin nd yu js had to throw out an insult
17 1
On Stay with Me • Aug 12, 2023
Title Stay with Me Spoiler
I love this show, but this show HAS ME CRYING MY EYES OUT. Never getting over thisšš
1 0
On Min Gi • Aug 9, 2023
Person Min Gi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ā¤ā¤
0 0
On Hwang Min Hyun • Aug 9, 2023
Person Hwang Min Hyun
happy birthdayā¤ā¤
0 0
On Gawin Caskey • Aug 8, 2023
Person Gawin Caskey
happy birthday š©·š©·
3 0
Replying to Synchonicity • Aug 8, 2023
Title Plus & Minus
Okay, watched Ep 1, thought it was cute. Can't watch any other episodes, as it's geoblocked, so have to drop it.…
it's available on HiTV
1 0
On Jang Do Yoon • Aug 6, 2023
Person Jang Do Yoon
happy birthday love!! ā¤ā¤
0 0
On Enigma • Aug 6, 2023
Title Enigma
easily in my top 5
2 0

1