News
On TharnType • Oct 11, 2023
Title TharnType
for some reason I can't seem to get passed many episodes of this. idk what it is. there's mixed opinions on this, having high and low ratings, but idk if i should drop it or not
1 6
On Unlocked • Oct 9, 2023
Title Unlocked
i dont know what people in the comments are on about because this movie was quite enjoyable in my opinion. the ending itself couldve been better, and it was confusing to me at some points, but overall it was really good.
8 0
Replying to Yoomionj • Oct 7, 2023
Title A Shoulder to Cry On
The chokehold this show has on me T_TJust rewatched it for the 2nd time and still laughed, cried, and felt the…
exactly what im saying! people give such low ratings, but it's definitely such a good drama, even without kisses!
7 2
On My Personal Weatherman • Oct 7, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
where can i watch ep 7 w english subs?
0 2
On Hanni • Oct 6, 2023
Person Hanni
happy birthday hanni💕
0 0
Replying to Luancito • Oct 5, 2023
Person Krismon Thanawat Sutthijaroen
does anyone know his ig user?
krismon426
1 1
On Mr. Heart • Oct 5, 2023
Title Mr. Heart
i remember binge-watching this in the 2 hours i had before school and it was so good❤ it may not be the best, but its so underrated!!! I honestly enjoyed it more than some recent kbls.
0 0
On The Jungle • Oct 5, 2023
Title The Jungle
who are the couples in this?
0 0
On Wooju Bakery • Oct 3, 2023
Title Wooju Bakery
I'm so excited for this!!!
4 0
On Bang Chan • Oct 2, 2023
Person Bang Chan
happy birthday channie❤❤
0 0
On Drake Sattabut Laedeke • Oct 2, 2023
Person Drake Sattabut Laedeke
hbd!!!! ❤
0 0
On Seung Han • Oct 1, 2023
Person Seung Han
hbd birthday boy!!! wish you so much luck in the industry ❤
2 0
On Dunk Natachai Boonprasert • Oct 1, 2023
Person Dunk Natachai Boonprasert
birthday boy!!! hbd!!! ☺❤
3 0
On Keeho • Sep 27, 2023
Person Keeho
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEHO!!! 🤍
0 0
Replying to leea • Sep 26, 2023
Review Hidden Agenda
Woahh- these were my exact thoughts throughout the series before I dropped it at episode 8... Why does it feel…
I'm an evil twin😂😂
1 0
On Honda Kyoya • Sep 26, 2023
Person Honda Kyoya
I need to see him as a lead more often!!
3 0
Replying to mavinajfan • Sep 26, 2023
Person Honda Kyoya
He looks a lot like Huening Kai from TXT. I can't not see it now that I have.
that's what I was thinking
0 0
On Life: Love on the Line • Sep 25, 2023
Title Life: Love on the Line Spoiler
akira made me really upset w the things he pulled but this was cute, very heartwarming
1 0
Replying to mari • Sep 23, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
it's coming to Gagaoolala and Viki! It's free at the moment on bilibili and hitv!!
there could be other places to watch it, but I'm unsure
1 0
On My Beautiful Man: Eternal • Sep 23, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
it's coming to Gagaoolala and Viki! It's free at the moment on bilibili and hitv!!
4 1

1