Editorials
On Spice up Our Love • Oct 6, 2024
Title Spice up Our Love
loved the second ep more than the first but i liked her chemistry with the original lee yoo jin in ngnl better b/c he was so different here and i personally didn't like it. but the second ep was so cute
5 0
On Spice up Our Love • Oct 6, 2024
Title Spice up Our Love
also lee sang yi's ost is so goodddd
2 0
Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Oct 6, 2024
Title Spice up Our Love
FL had more chemistry with original Ha Jun/Lee Yoo Jin. Dropped...
currently watching the first ep and i agree with you!
0 0
Replying to Rahul Raj • Oct 6, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
The lowest rating which can be given in MDL is 1.0 star.
actually i believe 0.5 is also possible but only on the app
5 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 6, 2024
Title Love Next Door
yesterday's episode was so healing, i loved it 💗😭
9 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 6, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I loved this drama but there were times I found it a little boring. However, it was really fun watching it with everybody while it was airing and watching people edit the new episodes as soon as they came out. will miss this drama 💔
7 0
Cho Na • Oct 5, 2024
Article 2024 Chinese Short-Length Series Worth Watching (Part 1)
Thank you so much for this article! I love watching short dramas from time to time and this was very helpful :)
2 0
MDL Watch Challenge 2026 • Sep 23, 2024
List Title Mentioned or Referenced in Another Title
Love Next Door mentions Son Ye Jin and Something in the Rain as well as some other dramas I believe, but I can't remember
0 0
On Bada Lee • Sep 22, 2024
Person Bada Lee
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Im Na Yeon • Sep 22, 2024
Person Im Na Yeon
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Kim Yo Han • Sep 22, 2024
Person Kim Yo Han
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Kim You Jung • Sep 22, 2024
Person Kim You Jung
Happy Birthday!!
1 0
On Seungmin • Sep 22, 2024
Person Seungmin
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
On Park Jin Young • Sep 22, 2024
Person Park Jin Young
Happy Birthday!! 💚
0 0
Replying to Veronicarose • Sep 20, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Am I the only one slightly irritated by the repetitive flute (?) like music throughout the drama
no me too 😭
1 0
Replying to Shinnosuke_Lee • Sep 19, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Can anyone tell me in how many episodes " L ( Kim Myung Soo) " appeared..
i think he only appeared in ep 5 and/or 6 but i also don't remember
0 1
Replying to Aki • Sep 19, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
I will do it, I can’t guarantee it but I will tryhttps://x.com/theblacklabel/status/1829172160608280610?s=46I’m…
omg bro 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 16, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
I will do it, I can’t guarantee it but I will tryhttps://x.com/theblacklabel/status/1829172160608280610?s=46I’m…
yes i agree 😭
0 0
Replying to Aki • Sep 16, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
I will do it, I can’t guarantee it but I will tryhttps://x.com/theblacklabel/status/1829172160608280610?s=46I’m…
yess i did but it's because of the size problems apparently so this time i sent a picture with the size they mentioned
1 2
Replying to Aki • Sep 16, 2024
Person Lee Jong Won
I will do it, I can’t guarantee it but I will tryhttps://x.com/theblacklabel/status/1829172160608280610?s=46I’m…
yess they told me the picture wasn't cropped into a proper size or something, so i tried it again. i am not sure why it's so hard to change a picture 😭😭
1 3
1
