Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from your heart
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2023
Replying to Toluwani • Dec 7, 2023
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Why did Yuemi dieeeeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
The only regret while watching this drama is her death ... Almost nobody has died But why does she have to die so soon in the drama 😭😭😭
2 4
On A Journey to Love • Dec 7, 2023
Although the story is really draggy because they don't even reach their destination while half of the drama passed away 😑 But in my opinion, if they not only focus on romance in this drama, then it is going to be a big hit of the year .
I really pray that the pace of other half of drama Is quite high and romance will be quite low because it seems like it is going to be a sad ending .. 😍😍
3 7
Replying to Lushhh • Dec 6, 2023
I have seen him kissing in his other dramas but i think it was a force kiss.
name ?
0 2
Replying to Ayisha najiya • Dec 6, 2023
Oh my god i thought the fl is same actress from lighter and princess. Shocked when i checked the cast list.they…
i also firstly think that wang yibo and li hongyi are alike ...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
1 4
Replying to dramaFan04 • Dec 6, 2023
I think I'm the only one greedy now , because i really want it to air ASAP ...
it is not a basic romcom , thats why i like it ...because i really like office related work in dramas because in that way it look realistic ...😍😍
4 3
Replying to dramaFan04 • Dec 6, 2023
I think I'm the only one greedy now , because i really want it to air ASAP ...
Just because I'm not from China I don't know which Drama is popular .
I just knew yesterday that she and her perfect husband breaks 3.5 billion views till now That means that drama is really popular in China....😍😍
2 1
Replying to dramaFan04 • Dec 6, 2023
I think I'm the only one greedy now , because i really want it to air ASAP ...
She and her perfect husband is my one of the all time favourite drama forever because I really like the chemistry between them And those who complain about last few episodes I don't know what's the problem. I think it Is the most accurate way for female lead to understand The significance of marriage...
I have not watched royal feast yet
3 6
Replying to dramaFan04 • Dec 5, 2023
I think I'm the only one greedy now , because i really want it to air ASAP ...
But after 2021 , xu kai 's drama WOL Finally get recognition by the audience That's why I think it's a perfect time to air one more drama of him .... And this time all the other three dramas female leads also has a big fan base [ esther yu , seven tan , yang zi ] ....
4 11
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Dec 5, 2023
Photo Photo
That's the distribution license that came w/ the post on Twitter & Facebook
i just read this in comments of this drama ...
0 1
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Dec 5, 2023
Photo Photo
That's the distribution license that came w/ the post on Twitter & Facebook
i heard a rumour that it is going to air in december , is it true ?
0 3
Replying to Aveira • Dec 5, 2023
I saw rumours that it'll air at the end of December? Once again I hope they are nothing but rumours. Idk what's…
I think I'm the only one greedy now , because i really want it to air ASAP ...
6 13
Replying to dramaFan04 • Dec 5, 2023
both the male leads don't have horses with them , That's why they have to go to forest While their subordinates…
oh yeah i remember now , they both wants to capture next city first , That's why they didn't report to base about returning but instead they go in jungle .
You should keep watching this drama you will understand what's going on ...
2 0