Details

  • Last Online: 57 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: from your heart
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2023
Replying to Dinny • Dec 1, 2023
Title Reset
this drama is wayy be better than a I thought. I wanted to see why is in the top 15 of MDL and now I know why.…
Where you see the list of top dramas in MDL , Can you please share the link ..
0 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 1, 2023
the only thing i do not want is that her disciple have feelings for her , because after watching trailer i feel little uneasy ....
4 4
On A Journey to Love • Dec 1, 2023
Today's episodes are one of the best episodes still now. After very draggy episodes finally episode 11 and 12 Make me feel excited..🥰🥰🥰
6 0
Replying to Between The Lines • Dec 1, 2023
If Ning and Ruyi have a baby girl. I fear for the life expectancy of any boy who eventually looks to pursue her!…
But think how beautiful she will be I think anyone will fall for her ...😂😂
6 1
On Wonderland of Love • Dec 1, 2023
I really can't believe that someone said in the review that Xu kai Is a one dimensional actor who don't know how to act specially in historical dramas 😡😡

In my opinion, it is definitely a hater , Because the way xu kai expresses the emotions is really outstanding And that's why he's my favourite actor If someone wants to see His diversified acting than watch Ancient love poetry ...
15 19
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 1, 2023
MDL Rating system is getting worse and worse . Now it shows that rating is 8.6 which is unbelievable because it did not even pass a day , And after some time when the rating should be stabilised then they suddenly drop the rating by many points ...
for few months many dramas are suffering from rating problems ...😡😡
1 1
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Nov 30, 2023
Why do i have a feeling we will have a BE. This type of dramas like to kill so many favourites characters. I am…
but i feel it is going to be a happy ending and they will also show us their baby ...
3 6
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 30, 2023
who is like me to come here in the comments because we are missing it ...
i really want that rating should get higher ....
10 2
On A Journey to Love • Nov 30, 2023
This drama is really great . But I find the story is little draggy .
After episode 6 I don't think any major thing happen . I really don't want that this drama gets spoiled
Because they want to make it 40 episodes drama. 😔😔
2 1
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 30, 2023
The worst comment I have read yesterday is that - why he can't find any chemistry between leads .
🤣🤣
i think he should prefer a doctor or find a new chemistry teacher ...
That's why I'm seeing people are just trying to badmouth this drama ..😡😡
16 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Nov 30, 2023
how will you ever be able to enjoy a Chinese drama? It's not real life, it's meant for impact.
I think they are just try to rate down this drama , but we have to spread positivity , because i do not want anyone to miss this masterpiece ...
4 0
Replying to rahatreza • Nov 30, 2023
People watch too much fluff modern drama so they think everything and everyone will be saint. In historical drama…
😎😎 finally someone get my point
2 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Nov 29, 2023
how will you ever be able to enjoy a Chinese drama? It's not real life, it's meant for impact.
i also think so ...it is very common that by a single blow 6 - 7 men die ....you can see in any drama - who rules the world
a journey of love
sword snow stride
mysterious lotus casebook .....etc
7 4
Replying to blazerblaze • Nov 29, 2023
Is stroy of kunning palace related to other drama?
i have not seen any drama like this ...but it is based on reversed harem so it is quite similiar to lost you forever ....🥰🥰
0 2
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 29, 2023
I really love that Xie wei controls the whole court ...i am at ep 27 and this is first time that i have seen someone who is controlling the whole court apart from emperor ...🤣🤣
11 0