Editorials Replying to ICEA • Nov 13, 2018
Title Ever Night
If anyone is interested in watching the the 40-minute prologue, here's the link.https://www.viki.com/videos/1140150v-ever-night-special-episode-12Be…
do you watch it straight after episode 12 ?
0 0
Replying to Ever Night • Nov 13, 2018
Title Ever Night
Replying to deleted comment
thanks
0 0
On Encounter • Nov 12, 2018
Title Encounter
is it encounter or boyfriend ? it has 2 different titles
0 0
On Ever Night • Nov 12, 2018
Title Ever Night
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH VIKI. Now only episodes 4 is available and it says episode 37 coming soon. Is anyone else having this problem on Viki?
3 0
On Ever Night • Nov 12, 2018
Title Ever Night
for some reason I can click on Ever Night on Viki but when I click on a video it says the page is not available and this happened while I was watching an episode. So I've clicked on all of the episodes and it says page not available for all of them.
0 0
Replying to Lilly1008 • Nov 12, 2018
Title Ever Night
Your statement summend it up perfectly. You have my full support!Oh, how I hate those barbie girls running after…
I really liked bloody romance one of the best I have seen this yr. Also the book / story it is adapted from the author never finished the story. So the writers had to make up one because of this there are so many theories.
0 0
On Ever Night • Nov 12, 2018
Title Ever Night
where do you read the novel in english ?
0 0
Replying to pressie • Nov 12, 2018
Title Ever Night
After 7 the episode it feels like the drama is moving really in slow pace. I don't mind the overall story being…
it has 60 episodes and yes I think its a bit slow I was starting to get bored but then it suddenly got interesting again.
0 0
On Zheng Ye Cheng • Nov 12, 2018
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
I feel bad now after finding out that his company forced him to play Mu Le
6 23
Replying to Lara • Nov 12, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
The drama has 50 episodes. It's not even half of it. Give it some time. I am sure we will see development in the…
thanks for the info and your English is really good.
0 0
On The Eternal Love Season 3 • Nov 11, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 3
don't know how I feel about a 3rd season although I love the series.
3 0
On Scouring Marriage • Nov 11, 2018
Title Scouring Marriage
reads the synopsis - so it is about a woman who is against the traditional lifestyle and wants to stand on her own to feet - Well I'm definitely going to watch this drama.
0 0
On 60 Gohan Taisakushitsu • Nov 11, 2018
Title 60 Gohan Taisakushitsu
wow this is the first time I've seen a drama with a 10 / 10 score - its from one user that makes sense.
4 0
On Healer • Nov 11, 2018
Title Healer
how did this drama become popular in China ?
1 0
On Park Min Young • Nov 11, 2018
Person Park Min Young
isn't she the girl in the music video for Big Bang's Haru Haru ?
4 2
Replying to AnotherSeason • Nov 11, 2018
Title Braveness of the Ming
I'd be surprised if this gets made at all.
it was filmed back in 2016
0 0
On Braveness of the Ming • Nov 11, 2018
Title Braveness of the Ming
this was filmed in 2016 yet it's being released 3-4 years later ?
8 6
Replying to Lara • Nov 11, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
The drama has 50 episodes. It's not even half of it. Give it some time. I am sure we will see development in the…
what is HC Company ? is it like an agency ? so basically Zheng Ye Cheng's agency demanded more episodes so he could get paid more ?
0 0
Replying to ahsaaful • Nov 11, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey Spoiler
I don't understand, why here the empress she who is rule the country and court instead of the emperor?
well she is very smart and is capable of ruling a country and the Emperor is aware of this. Also she has power in the court. I think it's pretty cool that an Empress who so far is good at her job is ruling the country. It's not like she is taking over as the Emperor. Also they seem to be comfortable with each other and have no problems with how they are ruling the country,
1 0
On Yang Zi • Nov 11, 2018
Person Yang Zi
her acting in Battle of Changsha was really good wish she still did more roles like that.
2 0

