News
Replying to jen • 20 days ago
Title When We Were Young
i liked the happy ending with both twins getting the guys lol slightly fixed my sadness from the korean version
how many episodes in total? here it listed 32 but another site is only 24...
0 0
Replying to Queer • 24 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
I'm thinking that Matsuno actually likes Suzuki but is too ashamed to admit it because of his two idiotic friends.
Yes I think so too....Matsuno likes Suzuki but don't dare to show
0 0
Replying to Wei Wuxian • 24 days ago
Title Popular Serizawa Acts Weird around Me
Serizawa has liked him for a while- I bet even before the eraser. I bet we find out he noticed Suzuki and found…
I'm waiting for Serizawa's side story on how he started to like Suzuki
1 1
Replying to 618 • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I think she just survived because she is the main lead
😆
0 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jun 23, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
The moment MXY burned that precious memento, I lost all sympathy for him.
😆
1 0
Replying to Silmarien • May 20, 2026
Title Ten Years Late
He stalked her to another country, I watched. To her job, I watched. To her house, several times, I persisted.…
LOL
1 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Apr 14, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
I feel like I talk more about Miles Wei than the lead actors, but don't get me wrong I love Dilraba and Arthur…
hahahaha I adore him too in YAMFL
0 0
Replying to raynorhunter • Apr 10, 2026
Title Oops! I'm the Concubine
where did you watch it? ive been looking all over for it
Thanks so much ElBee for the link
1 1
Replying to Winnie • Mar 12, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
That was seriously the most blood I had ever seen!!
LOL
0 0
Replying to somimi • Mar 12, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Ep 34: Woah that “coughing up blood splatter” from MQY was so strong and so bass boosted I thought a bullet…
LOL
0 0
Replying to Rabb T • Feb 25, 2026
Title Kateikyoshi no Kishi Knight desu.
fear not!!! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5nIcvK74dvkxFDPtA0k3Qd7byPxAICbr&si=k_ink-ApTV9y8tLIthis channel…
thanks for sharing
0 0
Replying to Murrgesso7 • Feb 19, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
Me too , i like Albert more that sPresident shin
me too
0 0
Replying to latte- • Feb 8, 2026
Title The Hidden Truth
is no one watching this drama??
I just started Episode 1, looks good so will continue
1 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 31, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
I feel the theories speculated could still be possible. The preview shows that because FL insisted on staying…
hahahaha
0 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jan 29, 2026
Title My Page in the 90s
https://wetv.vip/en/play/b7qj8hm7xpaifcj/l41014uvsnv-Teaser_EP16%3A_My_Page_in_the_90shttps://wetv.vip/en/play/b7qj8hm7xpaifcj/x41016e4jrm-Teaser_EP17%3A_My_Page_in_the_90s
thank you for the links
0 1
Replying to mylovelymauve • Dec 20, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
I am also happy to hear that ... but does that mean we won't get a season 2??? I hope not! 😭
where can I read?
0 1
Replying to unicorn_ • Dec 15, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I like Chinese girl(s) I also like handsome boys NOOOOO!💀 CRINGEEEEEEEE
LOL
1 0
Replying to Jeeee • Dec 4, 2025
Title Sniper Butterfly
Another ML with chronic constipation written all over his face. I don't know why they do that? Is it to make him…
LOL your description of the chronic constipation made burst out laughing at my computer screen....
0 0
Replying to izanyas • Nov 24, 2025
Title Fighting for Love
wang ruichang is so hot in this as a lesbian it disturbs me greatly
LOL
0 0
Replying to SomewhereInYourEyes • Nov 18, 2025
Title Tide of Love
Finally, a new bl that spark my interest after Revenge love. Im here after I saw 👀 their kissed at X post...damn…
LOL me too
2 0