News Replying to rednote • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
In the story Yuri make a plan to get Jay-jay agree in a arrange marriage jay-jay don't have any choice she agree…
true, I even ship Jay with Yuri more......but of course i know in the end its Kiefer and Jay.
1 0
Replying to moon • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
Watching this purely for the female lead and her friendships, I absolutely can not stand any of her love interests.…
Yup I don't like Keifer too but I do like Jay with Yuri though. Kiko is not bad too hahahahahaha anyway let's wait and see if there are other love interests turn up later or not
3 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Sep 14, 2024
Title Fateful Love
Yeah, I knew JBY's mama was a piece. Now, we need to get BWS mother from behind the ice cell so they can reunite.…
Thanks Dedra for sharing the teasers
1 1
Replying to Yourshifuaintallthat • Sep 14, 2024
Title Fateful Love Spoiler
He is also an easily manipulated fool who will turn on a friend because he listened to some hostile strangers…
hahahahahaha me too
0 0
Replying to Yourshifuaintallthat • Sep 14, 2024
Title Fateful Love Spoiler
I knew she was up to no good when she started harping on ML to get a concubine even though he has zero interest.…
very true...i hate Ten now...what an ungrateful evil person.....
1 0
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 1, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
I like this drama....it has been quite sometime I'm interested in a Korean drama. I like the story and can't wait for more episodes to come.
17 0
On Call Me by Fire Season 3 • Aug 16, 2023
Title Call Me by Fire Season 3
I just watch the Theme Song and there's Jeff Satur but I can't find him in the regular cast.....
3 1