News
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Aug 12, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
instead of telling you, you can watch the anime in the links i posted in the discussion. I've edited it to show…
thanks Anastasia
0 0
Replying to Jamelia • Aug 12, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
There’s also a anime. I’ve watched it but I forgot everything that happened in it
hahahahaha
0 0
Replying to Maryhsn • Aug 12, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
I'm not Chinese, but I'm a fan of Yang Yang. His different works in different genres show his boldness and excellence…
I'm a fan of Yang Yang too. Reason why I watched this series....will continue to Donghua now
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Aug 7, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Yup ML front chest has low sensitivity but his back is very sensitive and can tell the difference in gender🤣😅.…
hahahahahaha
1 0
Replying to CostumeHEA • Aug 5, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
He had three friends: two of them died, and one became a puppet. One was murdered, another died as a mortal, and…
hahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to Areum • Aug 5, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
3 epi today waw ….. m on the site refreshing the page
3 episodes? I only saw ep18 & 19.....going to check now
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
lol. Spider looked like a bug from starship troopers only on fire.
hahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
He needs to stop feeding her those oblivion pills because by the time the show ends, she’s going to have the…
hahahahahaha very true....poor lady
1 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Han Li’s flying boat needs an autopilot and some guardrails 😒
hahahahahaha true
0 0
Replying to julian • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
She was love in its calmest form. Miss Mo forever 🖤
hahahahaha true
1 0
Replying to CJK_Drama_Unlimited • Aug 4, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Just started this one... Yang Yang starring with a FL who's portrayed as his ex girlfriend in You are my glory?!…
that's what i thought too....so funny to see them together as couple now in this drama...
2 0
Replying to copercolorpony • Jun 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
yall should see this it’s from ep 5 preview omg I can’t wait https://x.com/mrs_n0b0d1/status/1934973506971935209?s=46
wow excited for this episode. Thanks for sharing the link.
1 0
Replying to scrap god • Jun 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
fell into his own trap too lol poor guy gets a fever after gwtting a kiss, thats what happens when u seduce someone…
hahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to Esmith • Jun 9, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I completely agree with your analysis. Sorn loves Jun so much but is very scared that his past will repeat itself…
where can i read the novel?
0 1
Replying to StarSoul414 • Jun 9, 2025
Title My Stubborn
The only thing thats not, is Jun not awkwardly walking after sex. Cause Sorn hits it hard.
hahahahaha i was thinking that too
1 0
Replying to chris • Jun 9, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I can’t wait to see Sorn CRY, SUFFER AND BEG…..
yup me too.....want to see him suffer before Jun forgives him
2 0
Replying to CeciliaChannelC • May 24, 2025
Title Moon and Dust
.....If I were big brother, I would lock my bedroom door every night when sleeping....Little bro is a bit psycho…
hahahahaha
3 0
Replying to stny • Apr 9, 2025
Title Leap Day
Gun's acting is never surprising us, it's so good like always, he is really doing this job
I have always like Gun for his acting since the first time i watched him in Night Museum. After that, I never miss his other dramas.....
3 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Mar 7, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Another tension scene, I can conclude that - Jae Min is a psycho guy- Su Hyeon is a stupid guy- Seong Hyun is…
hahahahahahahaha
3 0
Replying to Novae • Mar 5, 2025
Title Gelboys
And idk if i am the only one who think this, but there is something so creepy and offputing about the way he smiles.
hahahahahaha me too
1 0