Details

  • Last Online: 1 minute ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2021
Replying to Ximena • Nov 15, 2025
My heart break for Chu's family. Chu Lin Yang may not walk again after defending Feng Ling, but no rewards from…
yup I wonder why too....
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • Nov 13, 2025
At this rate Chu Yu need to wear a huge placard on her forehead saying she's not interested in him & bring…
😂
1 0
Replying to daydreamer • Oct 23, 2025
I said the exact thing yesterday and could hold on for minus 3 minutes before clicking on today's episode 😭😭😭😭
lol me too
1 1
Replying to arukilee • Oct 18, 2025
https://x.com/Lou_Anne0404/status/1979403053364367761?t=ldQ-LrUwueWGZl9vM8Omvw&s=19
sad....
1 0
Replying to Khaana • Oct 17, 2025
Hot 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 but i liked the heat between them I don't know what happened after that in episode…
hahahahahaha
2 0
Replying to Nauriya • Oct 2, 2025
I don't want to say anything but can't help but say that the person in the park who killed SJI's son wore the…
hahahahahaha same jacket from SHEIN???? What a coincidence!
1 0
Replying to ry y • Oct 2, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
we get to see handsome prince , handsome king and handsome general in one drama
That's what I think too when I see who are the cast. All handsome actors and pretty actresses too.
1 0
On Shin's Project • Sep 19, 2025
Watched the 1st episode and I'm interested to continue. Not familiar with most of the stars except Kim Sung Oh and Lee Re. I have watched Lee Re as a young kid in some dramas. The 2nd male lead, Bae Hyeon Seong, is my first time seeing him. Between this drama and Twelve, I like Shin's Project more.
5 0
Replying to Paulina • Sep 11, 2025
I first saw her in K2 and I liked it but wasn't too impressed with King the land. But in this she has completely…
YoonA needs to smile a lot in KTL because that's her character.
2 1
Replying to saja • Sep 11, 2025
some watchers didn't liked her in her previous dramas like the k2 so took this wrong idea that she is not so good…
I love K2 despite all the negative comments about YoonA. To me those haters are just plain jealous. Why don't they try out acting before talking bad about YoonA.
2 0
Replying to PurpleGreen • Sep 11, 2025
Also, yoona is great! I had my doubts about her before starting this drama, based on what people were saying,…
You should watch the rest of YoonA's dramas and movies. Those people said negative things because they are haters.
0 0
Replying to marsbars78 • Aug 27, 2025
looks like there might be a season 2. they left it open.
I'm still waiting for the last episode which is 22. You just watched it?
0 1
Replying to Suneeli • Aug 20, 2025
Folks who are complaining about our FL obviously haven't seen her in I Am Nobody. 🤣
yup i love her in I Am Nobody and that's why I'm watching this drama because it's her
3 0
Replying to MellowLeaf • Aug 20, 2025
I didn't notice sad-ending addiction from youku but I read the novel, everything was simple and smooth, I hope…
where can I read the novel?
0 1
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 20, 2025
Ok.. the grandmaster, Sima Jiao, Arthur, or whatever name he’s rocking today—has the most manly, hot, sexy…
hahahahahaha
1 0
Replying to mochachen • Aug 20, 2025
I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would. I've even started reaching the eng translated novel
can you share the link for the translated novel? I too growing fond of this drama
0 2
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 20, 2025
In the drama :Him: “Hopeless romantic? What does that mean?”Her: “It’s basically an illness… where someone…
hahahahahaha
0 0
Replying to TY_Track1806 • Aug 17, 2025
I'm tired at people who got angry when the scene is changed from the novel, and also got angry when the scene…
hahahahaha
1 0