News
On Kim Sung Kyu • Dec 19, 2021
Person Kim Sung Kyu
Him in One Ordinary Day >>>>> Do Ji Tae, perfection at its finest
8 0
On One Ordinary Day • Dec 19, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
Shouldn't we classify Kim Sung Gyu as a main character not a supporting?
3 0
On Snowdrop • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Whats happened with this drama? I haven't watched it yet, why is everyone talking about a petition?
1 5
Replying to NotJohnity • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
bruh its an ongoing show
some people don't know how to read lmaoo
6 1
Replying to ureshii • Dec 19, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day Spoiler
After finishing this, I had trouble deciding an overall rating so, despite there being minor flaws throughout,…
Maybe the missing 0.5 is bc of Do Ji Tae's death cause damn I simped a little too hard and it broke me to see him go.. Oh well at least he'll continue to live in my mind :)
4 3
On One Ordinary Day • Dec 19, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
After finishing this, I had trouble deciding an overall rating so, despite there being minor flaws throughout, I decided to rate it based purely off of my enjoyment and I must say, I loved EVERY second of this - from the acting to the OST to the intriguing and somewhat unpredictable plot. I deeply felt every possible emotion while watching OOD and not many dramas can do that to a person. I can't help but give this a 9.5/10, it's truely a special series imo and I think it will be one of the few dramas I'll continue to remember for a long time..
5 4
Replying to MongJes • Dec 19, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
This drama definitely has some flaws but for me it's one the best kdramas 2021. I enjoyed it so much and the acting…
I feel the same way!
3 0
On Bad and Crazy • Dec 17, 2021
Title Bad and Crazy
Can't wait until the subs are out!!
0 1
Replying to BeautyLight • Dec 16, 2021
Title Hellbound
At the very end you will understand this.
Ooh okay~
1 0
On Hellbound • Dec 16, 2021
Title Hellbound Spoiler
Weird that the ML dies half way through the series, not a fan of it :/
0 2
On Taxi Driver • Dec 15, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
I kinda wish I hadn't binged this, I miss it too much
4 3
Replying to ureshii • Dec 15, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside
I really enjoyed this, binged the whole show within 2 days! I looked forward to the ending which sadly didn't…
Ikr :(
0 0
On Monster • Dec 15, 2021
Title Monster
Not to be that person but the FL was so annoying
4 4
Replying to emb3r • Dec 15, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
lol same, i'm very excited to the next eps.
Omg 😳haha
0 0
On The King's Affection • Dec 15, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Felt like this should've been 16 eps instead of 20 (bc it dragged towards the end), but overall I really enjoyed watching! 8/10 ^^
11 1
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 14, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
Choi Bo Min's such a good actor, I always just thought he was mediocre but he proved me wrong with this role. Oops time to add another psycho to my favourite drama characters list ^^;
7 0
On Shadow Beauty • Dec 14, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
Just binged 8 eps, I'm obsessed this is SO GOOD!!
3 5
Replying to r2_ • Dec 14, 2021
Title Amazing Saturday
where can we watch ep 190 with subs
yeah.. if someone knows where to watch it please share~!
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 13, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
I'm actually gonna cry I love them so much :,,)
8 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 13, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
I've always been curious as to how they film action scenes in historical dramas, specially at the palaces, how do they not ruin anything?
4 0
1
2
1