K-Drama
Replying to Jean • Dec 4, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
why the rating is so low? i didnt watch it yet.
It's amazing, deserves a better rating!
2 0
Replying to Sofia69 • Dec 4, 2021
Title Adult Trainee Spoiler
Who’s j???
Jin Beom, but the gift was originally for Kang Go Eun, his actual crush, who swapped the presents around and gave it to So Na Eun as a joke
0 0
On Adult Trainee • Dec 4, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
EP 7'S FINALLY SUBBED!!
2 0
Replying to Nini99 • Dec 3, 2021
Title Dear.M
Why what happened to this drama ??!!
There was a scandal revolving around the FL, but it was forever ago and she's been proven innocent so idk why they haven't aired this... :(
6 1
On Adult Trainee • Dec 3, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
Why is it taking so long to sub ep 7 (T__T)
2 0
On One Ordinary Day • Dec 3, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
The acting is top tier!!
2 0
Replying to ureshii • Dec 2, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside
I really enjoyed this, binged the whole show within 2 days! I looked forward to the ending which sadly didn't…
all good~
0 0
Replying to ureshii • Dec 1, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside Spoiler
I really enjoyed this, binged the whole show within 2 days! I looked forward to the ending which sadly didn't…
I don't really remember, it was early on though, probably like episode 3/4?
3 2
On One Ordinary Day • Dec 1, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
haha why is Kim Soo Hyun's characters named Kim Hyun Soo, it's basically his name just backwards lol ^^
11 1
Replying to ureshii • Dec 1, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside Spoiler
I would have given this a 9 if it weren't for the ending - it wasn't bad, there was just some things missing that…
I really enjoyed this, binged the whole show within 2 days! I looked forward to the ending which sadly didn't live up to my expectations. I was hoping to see Woo Mi's boyfriend and maybe even their wedding, Han Se Gye cured, Seo Do Jae to be more surprised and emotional when seeing Han Se Gye's face for the first time (which was never properly revealed, there wasn't the build up I was hoping for, he already knew what she looked like after recovering from the surgery and wasn't particularly surprised or in awe of her - I know his character is calm but still T__T), to my surprise there wasn't much drama (evil character only lasted 2 episodes max, which was nice and refreshing, but I kind of wanted there to be just a tad bit more drama). Overall TBI was really addictive and I loved the cast, definitely a new favourite of mine! :)
0 8
On The Beauty Inside • Dec 1, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside
I would have given this a 9 if it weren't for the ending - it wasn't bad, there was just some things missing that I had hoped to see but never really happened
0 9
On The Beauty Inside • Nov 30, 2021
Title The Beauty Inside
That's unfair, episode 9 was so cute and funny then episode 10 came along and ruined it all, now I'm a mess T__T
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Nov 28, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
TRS is on fire right now!! It just hit another all time high, scoring an average nationwide rating of 9.4 percent!!!
23 1
On Adult Trainee • Nov 28, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
Okay I'm all here for the third couple, they're adorable already and AH!! But I wish Korean and Asian dramas in general would stop using the whole being bullied and dieting cause their slightly bigger than other people thing.. Can't they just cast them and treat them like any other actor, why do they always have to be considered the fat person, I only ever see them in these roles :(
19 3
Replying to Baekhyun9 • Nov 28, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
BESTIE!!! WHERE
DRAMACOOL
2 0
On Adult Trainee • Nov 28, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
EPS 5 AND 6 ARE SUBBED OMG!
0 2
On The Red Sleeve • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
I'd say the main reason this has a low rating is cause some people, like myself, don't typically rate dramas until they've completed it. Since I love this show, I'll rate it now and give it 9 so that the ratings go up even if it's a tiny bit cause this gem deserves better!!
4 3
Replying to trunkenta18 • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Anyone watching this live? Letz goooooooo
Where do you watch it live?
0 0
On The Mysterious Class • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Mysterious Class
glad we got to see more jaehyuk this ep ^^ loving this so much~
1 0
Replying to Blinghuba • Nov 27, 2021
Title Adult Trainee
On kissasian
I checked, they haven't released eps 5, 6 & 7 with subs yet. Are you able to access them?
1 2
1
2
1