News
On My Blooming Days • Oct 12, 2014
Title My Blooming Days
A warmful drama, the lead actor is fabulous.
3 0
On Surplus Princess • Oct 12, 2014
Title Surplus Princess
Oh, the last episodes were horrible. Even Makjang dramas do better than this cheesy ending.
2 0
On Gap Dong • May 4, 2014
Title Gap Dong
This drama is getting better and better.
4 0
On Ugly Alert • Apr 28, 2014
Title Ugly Alert
A wonderful drama. I highly recommend it, it's totally different from the usual boring daily dramas.
4 0
On Traffickers • Apr 22, 2014
Title Traffickers
Great one, I recommend it.
0 0
On Catch Me • Apr 21, 2014
Title Catch Me
Cha Tae Hyun's cameo role was really funny. Actually that was the only thing I liked in the movie. I think he should play this character in a movie. I kept replaying his part over and over :D
2 0
On Hit • Apr 21, 2014
Title Hit
Where can I watch this please?
0 0
Replying to yourebeautiful • Apr 19, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: The Reason I'm Getting Married
Guys where can I watch this?
Enjoy it.
1 0
On KBS Drama Special 2014: Monster • Apr 18, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: Monster
I love it. I am still thinking about the worst monster among those three.
5 0
Replying to yourebeautiful • Apr 18, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: The Reason I'm Getting Married
Guys where can I watch this?
On kbs world youtube channel.
1 0
Replying to ami10 • Apr 13, 2014
Title AM 11:00
I am reluctant, is it good?
I'll give it a try later. Thanks.
0 0
On AM 11:00 • Apr 12, 2014
Title AM 11:00
I am reluctant, is it good?
0 3
On KBS Drama Special 2014: I'm Dying Soon • Apr 12, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: I'm Dying Soon
A nice one.
2 0
On Twinkle Twinkle • Apr 12, 2014
Title Twinkle Twinkle
I finished it in 3 days, it's the first time I enjoy a 50-episodes drama. I also decided to read more books from now on.
3 0
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Apr 9, 2014
Title The Neighbors
loved it
Sham Chun Po how could you lol
A shoking character, he totally nailed the role.
0 0
On Diary of June • Apr 9, 2014
Title Diary of June
A sad and painful yet true story, highschools can be a scary place.
1 1
On The Plan Man • Apr 8, 2014
Title The Plan Man
A nice light romance comedy, I loved it, the actors did good job.
3 0
On Angel Eyes • Apr 7, 2014
Title Angel Eyes
it exceeded my expectations, I hope the adult actors will carry on the success.
7 0
On KBS Drama Special 2012: A Culprit among Friends • Apr 5, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2012: A Culprit among Friends
Where can I watch it? pleaaaase
0 1
On Running Man • Apr 3, 2014
Title Running Man
I'v had this movie on my computer since a long long time, I just watched it yesterday, it was GREAT, all the elements are there: action, laugh, drama, suspens... I regret not watching it earlier, it is epic.
1 0
