News
Replying to rana_z25 • Aug 13, 2025
Title My Dearest Part 2
Okay, so before starting this drama I knew I’ll finish it with a lot of question marks since it’s a historical…
I think it was the king who killed the crown prince but I may be wrong. some characters really existed, like the crown prince is crown prince sohyeon
2 0
Replying to bebeka • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
Sad when I want to watch it it's not even available on netflix or viu!!
unless you've found it already, you can watch it here online: https://onetouchtv.xyz/detail/mk-the-princess-man-2011/1
0 0
Replying to Yun ii • Aug 13, 2025
Title The Princess's Man
Romeo and juliet Korean version
but it has a happy ending.. I'd say ja myung go is even more like romeo and juliet, the endings are the same
0 2
Replying to min • Aug 13, 2025
Title Cinderella's Sister
what happens? i wanna start watching because of taecyeon
taecyeon is the second male lead in this
0 4
On My Father Is Strange • Aug 10, 2025
Title My Father Is Strange
ep 17 - ra yeong and cheol su are cute, I want to see more of them!
1 0
On Koi wa Motto Deep ni - Unmei no Saikai Special • Aug 9, 2025
Title Koi wa Motto Deep ni - Unmei no Saikai Special
i think I watched this..but I forgot
1 0
Replying to Chinese Empress • Aug 9, 2025
Title 731
Where can i watch it?
it's not released yet
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Aug 9, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
even if he likes her it doesn't mean she likes him back
in the end I liked the sml, I didn't see him as a love interest for the fl but he wasn't a bad guy and he's a loyal friend to the ml
0 0
On My Father Is Strange • Aug 9, 2025
Title My Father Is Strange
This drama is quite bingeable! I'm already on ep 15. I also like that there are 6 couples (including parents) so it doesn't get boring
6 0
Replying to Madu1212 • Aug 8, 2025
Title Glorious Day
best choice of your life trust me
I'm currently watching my father is strange, so I might watch this next
3 2
Replying to zuzu • Aug 7, 2025
Title Always
i watched japanese version and in comments i found out that there's a korean adaptation of that movie so i thought…
I watched the japanese one and only watched the korean one a few years later. I like the korean one a bit more than the japanese, but they're both good.
1 0
On Crash Landing on You • Aug 7, 2025
Title Crash Landing on You
an edit I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6pJqCF87bc
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Aug 2, 2025
Title Love Rain
Asahikawa and Furano (https://allabout-japan.com/en/article/1397/) not sure if this is where they filmed it though
thank you
1 0
Replying to kd22 • Aug 1, 2025
Title The Fugitive of Joseon
IMHO, the main romance is boring, but the secondary romance was great.
who's the second couple?
0 1
Replying to noshow • Aug 1, 2025
Title Marriage Contract
JejoongwonOn the way to the airportOur bluesThe tale of lady okThe legend of xiao chuoBossamThe king of dramasBattle…
does Beyond the clouds have a happy ending?
0 1
On Switched • Aug 1, 2025
Title Switched
an edit i found https://www.instagram.com/p/BrIksFmAF2F/
0 0
Replying to purpleheart6 • Jul 31, 2025
Title Love Rain
hey can someone tell me where they watched the diamond snow in ep 5?? was it in Sapporo or some place else? as…
Asahikawa and Furano (https://allabout-japan.com/en/article/1397/) not sure if this is where they filmed it though
1 2
On Love Rain • Jul 31, 2025
Title Love Rain
an edit I found https://www.instagram.com/p/CKvZlLuHHK0/
1 0
On Princess Jieyou • Jul 31, 2025
Title Princess Jieyou
I'm not a fan of harem dramas, but is this any good?
1 1
Replying to allaboute • Jul 31, 2025
Title On the Way to the Airport
People appreciate cheating dramas more these days as cheating became mandatory in everyone life.
still doesn't make it right.
0 0
2