K-Drama Replying to beesknees • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Reading through the comments here, and I could easily be wrong on this, it sounds as though how well you like…
The last episodes felt random to me
3 1
Replying to JUSTICIA • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
After the first episode, I thought it would be a 10/10But the competition dragged on too long,so 9/10Then their…
Around ep 6 I gave it a 7/10 and now I give it 6/10
1 0
Replying to JUSTICIA • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
After the first episode, I thought it would be a 10/10But the competition dragged on too long,so 9/10Then their…
Around ep 6 I gave it a 7/10 and now I give it 6/10
1 0
Replying to annu • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I think it's overrated drama it just looks like a cooking show with similar story line just predictible script.
Yeah, I'm surprised at all the 10/10 reviews. But I guess everyone rates things differently. I tend to be stricter with my ratings.
1 0
Replying to GhilbiLover • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
There are so many dramas out there with sad or incomplete endings. Why is everyone picking on BAYM?? At least…
I just didn't care about the romance, they didn't properly build it up imo. I don't think the actors had much chemistry together either. This drama was just okay.
3 0
Replying to GMMC • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I want to watch this. Does this has many sad scenes? Or is it more lighthearted? I love Yoona and would love to…
it randomly gets serious in the end
0 0
annlollies • Sep 28, 2025
Photo Photo
which ep?
0 1
Replying to Moonbeam • Sep 28, 2025
Title A Birth
The book? Is it (the movie) based on a book?
the quotes I shared aren't from this movie (a birth), but I found them fitting to share since they share the overall theme of Christian persecution in Asia around this time period. (although Silence is set in 1640s Japan)
1 1
Replying to lee seryeong • Sep 28, 2025
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
link doesn't work
here is an updated link: https://transfer.it/t/SyFkuDphQJgB
0 2
Replying to Nabi • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Man and a Woman
Cheating is a less bad situation in some cases. That's why I couldn't even get angry at them. But one way or another,…
Don't group all men together
0 1
On A Man and a Woman • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Man and a Woman
Infidelity? Skip.
1 3
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
it's not even really a rom com
I don't mind slow burn romance and actually prefer it, but in this drama the romance wasn't built up enough so I don't care about it
0 0
Replying to Precious • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
# Drop button exists
For now I've dropped it cause I don't know why I'm still watching lol
1 1
Replying to ephemeral • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Do you guys think the ending will be happy ending?
A sad ending would be surprising
1 0
Replying to Prompto • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
If it was 16 episodes you all would have been complaining so much more of it dragging and getting boring.
There wouldn't be enough plot for 16 eps anyways
3 0
Replying to sillycat • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
now i kinda wanna see a kdrama about a joseon guy/girl time traveling to the modern era 🤔edit: thanks for all…
The story of park's marriage contract. But the female lead is already modern for that time.
5 0
Replying to Lee Hae Ah • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I felt emotional watching Kong Wenli eat. Very beautiful. I love the cooking part
Me too
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I'm on ep 9 and I've lost interest
9 8
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
it's not even really a rom com
It's missing the romance. There is some, but not enough.
3 5
Replying to Paulina • Sep 22, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Can we all just watch this for what it is? A historical based fantasy comedy, rom-com? It’s not that serious…
it's not even really a rom com
4 7
2