News
On 5 Centimeters per Second • Jul 25, 2025
Title 5 Centimeters per Second
i watched the anime years ago
0 0
On One Day • Jul 25, 2025
Title One Day
it sounds like the movie just like heaven
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jul 25, 2025
Title The King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang
as time goes on I've started liking jinmu and seolhee more..I'm not sure if I like how myong nong looks lol..…
I wish they used another actor as the male lead in hindsight
2 0
On Cinderella's Sister • Jul 25, 2025
Title Cinderella's Sister Spoiler
ep 4 - umm.. maybe (just maybe).. you should've given the letter to her yourself ki hoon! he gave it to hyo seon to give to eun jo even though he knows hyo seon likes him.. and he wrote it in spanish because eun jo and him were learning together, but would she have been able to understand the letter yet?
0 0
Replying to Cecoshanks • Jul 16, 2025
Title In This Corner of the World
Great Beginning and middle, but shitty ending :(Romance was underwhelming too in my opinion :(
romance felt more realistic
0 1
On Cinderella's Sister • Jul 16, 2025
Title Cinderella's Sister
I'm on ep 3 and eun jo isn't very likeable so far.. I get that she can't trust anyone, but she's cold and pretty nasty to people who try to be nice to her..
0 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Jul 16, 2025
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
I started this like 2 and a half years ago and I'm still on ep 3
1 0
On That Winter, the Wind Blows • Jul 16, 2025
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
I watched the movei love me not that's also based on the same story. it was like a 6/10
1 0
Replying to xchosenz • Jul 16, 2025
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
wtf was that ending lol
please spoil it for me
1 1
On Dong Yi • Jul 16, 2025
Title Dong Yi
I would be interested in this but I'm not a fan of harem dramas
2 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jul 15, 2025
Title Bridal Mask
it also took me a month from initially starting ep 1 and not really paying attention to then actually watching…
for me it works because I have a free pop-up and ad blocker
0 0
On My Girl • Jul 15, 2025
Title My Girl
to watch or not to watch
1 2
On Cinderella's Sister • Jul 15, 2025
Title Cinderella's Sister
i skipped through ep 19 and 20, but I kinda feel like watching this despite mixed reviews
0 0
On My Father Is Strange • Jul 15, 2025
Title My Father Is Strange
an edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BklcDyJR3N4
2 0
On Glorious Day • Jul 15, 2025
Title Glorious Day
I might give it a try
2 5
lo_ve • Jul 15, 2025
Article Kdrama Actress Kang Seo Ha has passed away at 31
I didn't know of her till I saw this post.. 🙏🏻
5 0
On April Kiss • Jul 15, 2025
Title April Kiss
park soo ae and lee jung jin are both in 9 end 2 outs
1 0
On Winter Sonata • Jul 15, 2025
Title Winter Sonata
sounds complicated
1 0
Replying to Jamal 202 • Jul 15, 2025
Title Will It Snow for Christmas?
Just saying it how it is, the Kim Soo Hyun hate is just straight racism and aint nobody can tell me otherwise.They…
what's this about?
1 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jul 14, 2025
Title Bridal Mask Spoiler
it also took me a month from initially starting ep 1 and not really paying attention to then actually watching…
now you could probably watch it on one touch tv
0 2
2