News Replying to Jae Gu Yoon • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Birth
Just can't wait to see yoon shi yoon for his new movie.... he is very perfect for the role since he is very religious…
which religion is he?
0 0
On A Birth • Jul 3, 2025
Title A Birth
I found a torrent, not sure if it has eng subs, it might just be raw https://bt4gprx.com/magnet/tyYXTFCMPkOkZg2trIDlpbbBOJcDCsOj it's in 1080p
0 0
On Spring Waltz • Jul 3, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
ep 1 - sfl is delulu
1 5
On Spring Waltz • Jul 3, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
for whatever reason that philip guy reminds me of james spader in starcrossed lol. maybe it's the voice and mannerisms a bit
0 1
On Spring Waltz • Jul 3, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
love triangles are already annoying but a love square! oh well..I'll see how long I last
0 0
Replying to kalohes • Jul 3, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
This is the most stupid drama, however it's addictive, and I can't stop watching. On episode 14 at the moment,…
second male leads in older kdramas are known to be professional stalkers
2 0
On Spring Waltz • Jul 3, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
an old edit I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6PgTn5ikEU
0 0
On Tamra, the Island • Jul 2, 2025
Title Tamra, the Island
lets just forget that the first few eps exist 😅
2 0
On Spring Burning • Jul 2, 2025
Title Spring Burning
is that the handsome squidward dude
4 1
On Spring Waltz • Jul 1, 2025
Title Spring Waltz
where to download this in good quality?
0 2
On Jeon Hye Jin • Jul 1, 2025
Person Jeon Hye Jin
https://kbizoom.com/the-marriage-story-of-actors-lee-chun-hee-and-jeon-hye-jin-is-a-family-drama-that-goes-beyond-simple-romance/
1 0
On One Spring Night • Jul 1, 2025
Title One Spring Night
according to some reviews it has cheating so skip.
1 12
Replying to Mluth • Jun 30, 2025
Title Princess Ja Myung
is pmy here the antagonist or not??? also does she end up with someone at the end?
ra hee dies
0 0
On Princess Ja Myung • Jun 30, 2025
Title Princess Ja Myung
I skipped through eps 30-39
0 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 30, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
i watched the first 6 eps and gave it 7/10
5 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 30, 2025
Title Ugly Alert
anyone know where to watch in at least 480p?
I asked the admin to reupload it
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 29, 2025
Title Princess Ja Myung
is rahee or puku the female lead? who does the male lead love? cause I'm skipping through ep 30s and it it's not…
he's giving ivanhoe in the 1982 version
3 0
On Princess Ja Myung • Jun 29, 2025
Title Princess Ja Myung
is rahee or puku the female lead? who does the male lead love? cause I'm skipping through ep 30s and it it's not so clear lol (by episode 36 he's married to both of them)
3 2
On A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You • Jun 29, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
I want more dramas set in this period
3 1
Replying to limorA • Jun 29, 2025
Title A Calm Sea and Beautiful Days with You
after the series ends can someone please let me know if it is an easygoing series with a happy ending ^-^
in this corner of the world (2018)
0 0
2