News
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 5, 2025
Title Couple or Trouble
does her husband love her in this version? maybe I shouldn't keep comparing it to overboard, however in that movie…
he doesn't really seem to
0 0
On Couple or Trouble • Jun 5, 2025
Title Couple or Trouble
does her husband love her in this version? maybe I shouldn't keep comparing it to overboard, however in that movie her husband wanted to get rid of her.. I guess if they make her husband like her in this drama there can be a second male lead and some extra drama or something..
0 1
On Couple or Trouble • Jun 5, 2025
Title Couple or Trouble
the acting in overboard is natural but in this it's kinda over the top 😅
0 0
On Couple or Trouble • Jun 5, 2025
Title Couple or Trouble
i'll start it from ep 2
0 0
On Hi My Sweetheart • Jun 4, 2025
Title Hi My Sweetheart
I just found this drama through this edit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5LPnnXsAYk
3 0
On Hi My Sweetheart • Jun 4, 2025
Title Hi My Sweetheart
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh_YpTPkltGpEY8nY6D9pUKyb-GgS0QeJ
4 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jun 4, 2025
Title Secret Love
if anyone is having trouble finding how to watch this free streaming, I dug for an hour and found a site. The…
thx for the effort, it is on viki where i live
2 0
On Wrong Carriage, Right Groom • Jun 4, 2025
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
where to watch this in good quality? onetouch only has it RAW..
0 3
On Marriage, Not Dating • Jun 3, 2025
Title Marriage, Not Dating
the colouring/filter looks bland like in descendants of the sun.. I started ep 1 for the heck of it but I've already skipped a bit lol
3 2
Replying to Moon • Jun 3, 2025
Title Love of My Life Spoiler
Hi does anyone know where I can watch this drama with Eng sub. Thank you
https://onetouchtv.xyz/detail/tatta-hitotsu-no-koi
0 0
On Love of My Life • Jun 3, 2025
Title Love of My Life
this should get added to netflix. it would make it easier to rewatch since a lot of kissasian like websites have been taken down..
4 0
On Marriage, Not Dating • Jun 3, 2025
Title Marriage, Not Dating
ehm..I kinda wanna watch this but I'm not sure after reading some comments..
2 0
On Love Deeply! • Jun 3, 2025
Title Love Deeply!
an edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc6v2wenFsw
1 0
On Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite • Jun 3, 2025
Title Juunen Saki mo Kimi ni Koishite
an edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWcz5rwADw
0 0
On The Man of the Vineyard • Jun 3, 2025
Title The Man of the Vineyard
apparently oh man seok was 9 years older than yoon eun hye in this but he doesn't really look it..
1 2
On The Man of the Vineyard • Jun 3, 2025
Title The Man of the Vineyard
i kinda feel like rewatching this, but there is a LOT of whining and childish behaviour between the leads..
3 0
On Our Secret • Jun 3, 2025
Title Our Secret
an edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlZ6kQGTBLk
0 0
Replying to Cya615 • Jun 3, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Goodness.... Do they block the set when they're filming..? I guess it depends on the location. Lolhttps://x.com/jkfairys/status/1929223781232308282?t=FqW2pgHXqFaKZ2HnhPXS8A&s=19
🙈
1 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 3, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
which ep are you on? if you mean the love triangle.. it goes on a couple episodes but his crush on the FL is more…
he's quite harmless as far as the love triangle actually affect the main couple's relationship.. but when he's first introduced it's not clear yet if he's good or bad
0 0
Replying to SeanMaclair • Jun 3, 2025
Title Kkochimi
Most of the show's lost, the first and last episodes are on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDFpk6a1EtMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0TaoP4N-Ok
thx
0 0
2