News
On Smile, You • Jun 14, 2025
Title Smile, You
What's up with lee han se 😑
1 2
On Smile, You • Jun 13, 2025
Title Smile, You
cheon ho jin & song ok sook are both in ugly alert as well
1 1
Replying to Chess Man • Jun 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
ah any breakups or angst?
a breakup that lasts like 2 eps. there is some angst in the beginning and last part of the drama
2 3
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 11, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
already half way through the drama and it's pretty good, but I don't absolutely love it yet. I want to also see more scenes of mirae and sejin
5 0
Replying to hanel • Jun 10, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
is it good?
pretty good so far (i'm on ep 4)
3 0
Replying to goldfish • Jun 10, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I'm really tired of Mirae not having a spine 🤦🏿♀️ like my girl grow a pair, omg!
it's hard to change from one day to the next if you grew up a certain way
0 0
Replying to JeA • Jun 10, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Despite the less screen time I like the Mo Rae/Se Jin pair a bit more. Despite her passiveness they seem fluffier.
me too
1 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Jun 10, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
Many, if not most, MDL commenters only see the surface and not the deep stuff; or see two-dimensional characters…
suicide is selfish. I think depression in a way is selfish too. I've been depressed and suicidal. in general focusing on yourself too much makes you depressed and too self centered. this is just a general answer. not in mirae's case.
2 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 9, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
#relatable
4 0
Replying to DaliaB • Jun 9, 2025
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
Here is a Playlist of the 2001 original on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPuK6agA0-w&list=PL8tziLOrUMtW1Nm7YqtjZLxmTGPp2NT4q
unfortunately now many episodes are unavailable
0 0
Replying to Makasuri • Jun 9, 2025
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqY-INeUx90_gGXzjjG61HVnb95glIIX&si=99T0DZyBT0eEqb6f here you go 🤗
do you know where to watch ep 20? it's missing
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 9, 2025
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
youtube but some episodes are missing
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqY-INeUx90_gGXzjjG61HVnb95glIIX this playlist doesn't have episode 20.. where to watch?
2 0
Replying to reeseoullovely • Jun 8, 2025
Title Country Princess Spoiler
this was my first kdrama ever. I want to watch it again 😢
https://onetouchtv.xyz/detail/country-princess-2003/1
0 0
On Country Princess • Jun 8, 2025
Title Country Princess Spoiler
https://onetouchtv.xyz/detail/country-princess-2003/1
0 0
On Daughter Nanny • Jun 8, 2025
Title Daughter Nanny
is this also based on overboard (1987) ?
1 0
On That Summer Typhoon • Jun 8, 2025
Title That Summer Typhoon
hmm
0 0
Rin • Jun 8, 2025
List ▸ Trope: fake it till you make it
bride of the century = substitute bride
1 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 8, 2025
Title Wrong Carriage, Right Groom
where to watch this in good quality? onetouch only has it RAW..
youtube but some episodes are missing
0 1
On Black Dog • Jun 5, 2025
Title Black Dog
They're playing this in a cinema around where I live. And it has eddie peng in it.
1 0
On Couple or Trouble • Jun 5, 2025
Title Couple or Trouble
I did skip some scenes in ep 2 and 3, but I've already binged 9 episodes! and this drama is pretty good and the comedy is good too :)
3 6
2