Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: on a floating rock named earth :)
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2

PrincetonGirl818

on a floating rock named earth :)
Replying to Neutraliser JAni • Jun 29, 2025
Episode 15When God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven, we will all be immortal.So we have a long wait,…
if you hate someone you have murdered that person in your heart.
0 0
Replying to h.a • Jun 29, 2025
Watched the first episode it was kind if boring, camp romance isn't my cup of tea
where did you watch it?
0 0
On Reborn • Jun 28, 2025
Title Reborn
the poster doesn't match the drama plot
14 2
Replying to Sophie • Jun 28, 2025
Title Silence
Is the Martin Scorsese film a remake of this?
no, both films are based on the book 'silence by shusaku endo'
2 0
Replying to deetsy • Jun 28, 2025
Someone spoil this for me, do CP get their happy'ish ending?
i think so
0 0
On Smile, You • Jun 27, 2025
Title Smile, You
okay. I'm on ep 45.. and I feel like the story lost it's direction a bit.. but the end is near. I was going to rate this a 10, but maybe since the last few episodes have been a bit draggy I might just give it a 9..
3 6
On Ashi Girl • Jun 27, 2025
Title Ashi Girl
issey ogata (tadakiyo's grandfather) also acts the movie silence (2016) (martin scorsese)
3 0
Replying to shraddhasingh • Jun 26, 2025
Title Crazy Love
The tech team of this show didn’t do a good job though. All the iMacs here use windows 10, and in episode 15,…
lol
2 0
Replying to guyzie • Jun 25, 2025
Title Doctor Slump
I always wonder why the characters in most dramas take abuse and hold on to those companies or hospitals that…
is it easy to switch jobs in korea?
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 25, 2025
Title Smile, You
I'm on ep 42. I feel like the drama could've ended at like ep 40 or even 39, and it is getting kinda gloomy..…
but I'm putting it off finishing it.. on ep 43 now 😅
2 0
Replying to Atlantic prince • Jun 22, 2025
No hate, but I can’t be the only one who skips Mirae and Sejin’s scenes. 😩🥺 I just want to watch Hosu…
I've only seen 6 eps but I'm a bit more interested in mirae and sejin 😅
2 0