Editorials
On Jeremy Xu • Mar 17, 2022
Person Jeremy Xu
After watching him in The Autumn Ballad and Be My Princess for a few months, it will probably take another few years to see him again in a drama. He is a really good actor but people don't give him many chances. His talent and face have been wasted
5 1
On Jeremy Xu • Mar 17, 2022
Person Jeremy Xu
After watching him in The Autumn Ballad and Be My Princess for a few months, it will probably take another few years to see him again in a drama. He is a really good actor but people don't give him many chances. His talent and face have been wasted
3 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 17, 2022
Title Be My Princess
I have pretty low expectation because the FL acting doesnt look convincing in the initial teaser but she is doing pretty good job. Jeremy is perfect as usual. His acting is spot on n I really like his extra expression during comedy scene. The costumes and directing are also good
7 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 17, 2022
Title Be My Princess
How many episodes release in 1 day?
0 2
On Be My Princess • Mar 16, 2022
Title Be My Princess
After TAB, I don't think people can really enjoy Jeremy's drama if they're using dub because now everyone knows his sexy voice
10 0
Replying to Minoucha • Mar 16, 2022
Title Be My Princess
I love how everyone's concern is about knowing if Jeremy uses his own voice. His voice is one of the sexiest,…
Sorry but what's wrong with his voice being recognizable??
0 1
Replying to Theseredshoes • Mar 16, 2022
Title Pitsawat
Nune Woranuch excels in such power welding roles. Anne Thongprasom has natural air of dignity (Ann is not in this…
Nune and Anne are amazing actress. They can be powerful and charismatic woman in 1 drama and soft and kind woman in another drama. They both look so natural in different characters. Honestly I dont think there is an actress from current generation that can beat them. Yet
2 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Mar 16, 2022
Title Dine with Love
BTW, Cdramas usually comes in 24 series and/or stretch out to minimal 30 or 40 eps. I couldn't believe my eyes…
Not seasonal as far as I know. It has shorter episodes but each episode is 75 minutes which is longer than usual cdrama
2 1
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Mar 16, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Yes, If it were subbed well it would be. I think it gets some harsh votes for this reason.
Me myself almost dropped this drama because of the sub. MangoTv wasted another good drama
1 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Mar 16, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Personally, I prefer Legally Romance (no clingy shameless ex). Here, i'm on #5 but took a peep at #12 and hated…
This drama has the cliche clingy ex but it is the way the leads overcome this problem makes this drama special than other dramas
3 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 15, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I miss the good old romcom like this. I feel relax and happy when watching
13 0
On Dine with Love • Mar 15, 2022
Title Dine with Love
This drama deserves more popularity and higher rating. For a modern and mature drama genre, I cant think a better drama
11 6
On Dine with Love • Mar 15, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Su Kelan and Yu Hao are the most mature and sweetest couple in the whole dramaland. I usually hate when leads get together because they will become cringe and cheezy. But these 2 show that they are working in making their relationship work both in private and professional. hope the final 4 episodes wont destroy this amazing couple. Please protect them!!
10 1
On Dine with Love • Mar 15, 2022
Title Dine with Love
I always hate drama when the Ex return. But damn this drama did a good job in turning the usual annoying scene to awesome and satisfying scene. This drama never fail to make cliche scene to extra sweet and warm.
4 0
Replying to nathypinheiro • Mar 15, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
can you tell me when the ex goes to his house what happens?
Yu Hao practically said she has no manner and ask her to go out. I thought I would hate this part and the next part but it is actually really good. Yu Hao draw a clear line with the ex and also clearly state his relationship with Kelan. This drama never fail in making awesome scene
1 1
On Dine with Love • Mar 15, 2022
Title Dine with Love
This is so refreshing to see a calm FL who is so good in her work. No emotional breakdown
9 0
On My Name Is Busaba • Mar 15, 2022
Title My Name Is Busaba
Film acting never dissapoint me. His chemistry with Bee is really good. I never like noona-dongsaeng romance. But their story is fun
4 0
On My Name Is Busaba • Mar 15, 2022
Title My Name Is Busaba
Fun 1st half. Meh the 2nd half. Watch until the end for the leads
2 0
On Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak • Mar 14, 2022
Person Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak
Pong is a good actor. I am tired of him playing a cheating husband/bf. So I am really looking forward for his new drama as a hot celeb
1 1
On Talay Luang • Mar 14, 2022
Title Talay Luang
The leads dont have good chemistry. I continue simply because smiling Mik makes me smile :)
2 0