Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
Replying to Annmichellen • Mar 22, 2022
Totally agree.... tomato ex is not bad, she just resents the decision she made at the time ... but the way ML…
The level of maturity and complexity of their feelings in this drama is so rare in dramaland. We have 2 episodes left. But the drama has done beyond more than my expectation
5 0
Replying to Nympheas • Mar 22, 2022
I can see why he would think dealing with the work situation would be a way of him helping her, but in such moments…
Well this is the guy who doesnt understand the need to communicate between family and friends. So I think he doesnt understand how much small gesture means
0 0
On Help Me Khun Pee Chuay Duay • Mar 20, 2022
Underrated!!! One of the best lakorn. The story is simple but it's fun and warm. All the main actors did a great job. The main couple is a cute couple. So do the 2nd couple. Mu and Non are hilarious. Mu has amazing chemistry with everyone in the lakorn.
If you are looking for a lakorn to relax and have fun, this is the right drama
1 3
On Duang Jai Nai Montra • Mar 20, 2022
Nychaa acting is pretty awkward. Her chemistry with Toon is also weak. The Lata actress has better chemistry with him and prettier. the whole drama is actually very interesting. But having Nychaa as FL is very distractive when everyone is doing a good job
0 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 19, 2022
I never really pay attention to costumes in modern cdrama because they rarely interact my interest. But I really fall in love with the costumes in this drama both the modern and historical ones. They are so pretty. For once, a young FL isnt dress in childish clothes but a really stylish clothes and still suit her age. And I like that ML costumes isnt just limited to dark color and I love the pin at his suits. The drama is pretty simple and fun but pretty cinematography, good acting and gorgeous costumes make the whole drama so much better
15 0
On Rak Kan Panlawan • Mar 19, 2022
This lakorn has one of the best ending for a lakorn. Rose is my fav character. I am glad the actress got her own love line. For a 2nd FL, she has good chemistry with both ML
2 0
Replying to L_H • Mar 18, 2022
I like the original too. So I just started this dramaUpdate: Dropped it after 1st ep. Leads dont have chemistry.…
I think it's difficult to beat Chakrit and Bee acting and chemistry. Let me know if you like it or not
0 1
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Mar 18, 2022
Suddenly so many productions on Jeremy, one after another.
Unfortunately after this drama, it probably would be long before we get his next drama. He is a good actor but only become ML recently
1 1
Replying to Dim • Mar 18, 2022
Title Tunnel
Lol, villains are always always played by the same actors! That's why typecasting is bad.
lakorn needs to start using different actors for the bad guy. no elements of surprise at all lol
0 0
Replying to Azet • Mar 17, 2022
Omg i didn`t know this had already finished airing! I am a big fan of the original version so i hope this one…
I like the original too. So I just started this drama
Update: Dropped it after 1st ep. Leads dont have chemistry. Probably I was hoping too much. The story isnt engaging enough
0 3
On The Crown Princess • Mar 17, 2022
This drama remind me of Luerd Kattiya. Also involve Love story between a princess and a general. Still one of the best lakorn ever made. But of course the story is totally different from this drama
0 1
Replying to Nelly12 • Mar 17, 2022
The amnesia Grand Tutor is so ridiculously funny. If only he had told the princess he was in love with her before…
But I feel so sorry for Ming Wei because she has to endure his strict and rigid rule. But I am glad she learn to reason with him instead of fighting
3 0
On Luerd Kattiya • Mar 17, 2022
Good OST are the ones that people can still remember and gives feeling about the drama even after so many years.
2 0
On Luerd Kattiya • Mar 17, 2022
I watched this drama when I was kid as it was aired on my national tv. It is a very good drama. One of the best lakorns. The acting, plot, directing are top notch. Sad that many people cant watch this since there is no sub available
3 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 17, 2022
I am so happy that the FL is a hardworking, professional and mature lady. Not the usual clingy, loud, childish or annoying FL in cdrama.
10 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 17, 2022
Our Grand Tutor is the best dressed amnesia guy in the whole dramaland. Love when suits in drama has unique designs and color
0 0
On Be My Princess • Mar 17, 2022
Usually in amnesia drama, the leads dont even like each other or never meet before the accident. But in this drama, the leads already have feelings for each other. Thats why his action towards the FL is so extra and grand. It is a combination of Mu Yun loyalty for the princess and Mu Tingzhou crush towards Ming Wei
11 2
Replying to Pencil Box • Mar 17, 2022
I'm surprised they didn't half-ass the costume drama portion. The acting, the set and the costume, even the OST…
The costume drama even has good story. Not some weird drama. So it really help in understanding their relationship
1 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Mar 17, 2022
Dang, I don't like how they do this so often. Cancel culture...I definitely could better understand if he was…
He was given a warning letter about tax evasion but didnt do anything. Thats why this thing get bigger. Deng Lun is my fav actor but he did a stupid thing that destroyed his whole career
1 1
Replying to Hanim Bakar • Mar 17, 2022
I've waited for this drama for so long and now this tax thing happen... omg.Yes..., people do make mistakes but…
Fan Bing Bing took years to return to the industry after tax evasion. So if we lucky we will see him in a few years or probably never
0 1