News
Replying to Elif Kim • Mar 28, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic Spoiler
No. But the amulet he always brings with him is like his “shield” from unfortunate things.
The part Saran shoot using both normal gun and holy water gun are so funny. I am glad he got the amulet back. This lakorn deserve another season
2 3
On My Sassy Psychic • Mar 28, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic
If you like My Secret Bride, you definitely should watch this. MSB has more romantic moments but this lakorn has better and more smooth plot
4 3
On My Sassy Psychic • Mar 28, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic
One of the best lakorn. The plot is smooth and all characters have their own functions. I like that both crime and fantasy part is mixed properly. And the romance is cute. Romantic moments are not much but the couple working together is so much better. With 13 episodes of 90 minutes drama, the story is not dragging at all. This is very rare for a lakorn
2 4
On Mon Garn Bandan Ruk • Mar 26, 2022
Title Mon Garn Bandan Ruk
This lakorn has so much potential but the writing and directing kinda messed it up. What a waste of cute couple.
0 0
Replying to pieces of pisces • Mar 25, 2022
Title Leh Game Rak
I really thought for the longest time that it was Push in the poster! I never even bothered to read the synopsis…
I also thought it was Push in the poster. But knowing its Son is so much better. I miss him in good drama
1 0
On Husband in Disguise • Mar 25, 2022
Title Husband in Disguise
not a fan of Kim and James version. So will watch this one. Plus I wanna see the 2nd couple story.
0 0
Replying to y_oeda_k • Mar 24, 2022
Title Dine with Love
I almost shed tears after Su's mum said so many things when laid in hospital bed, it's so emotional for realll...
Her trying to hide her face is so real. She is always so honest with her feelings. But this time she is so confused between her love with Yu Hao and responsiblity for her mother
1 1
Replying to baberog • Mar 24, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
For me, this is good from ep 1-4 but after that it start to drag with them denying each other feelings when even…
The lead got together in ep 9. They have the most honest and sweet confession. You should continue watching this drama if you are interested in matured romance story
3 1
On Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter • Mar 24, 2022
Title Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter
Weir in comedy never disappointed. Watch many his drama. This is one of my fav
2 0
On The Infinite Love • Mar 24, 2022
Title The Infinite Love
I hate love triangle. But it has all my fav actors. So will try to watch it once it air
4 0
Replying to tragicb • Mar 24, 2022
Person Bie Thassapak Hsu
whats her ig
Wow his wife has more followers
3 1
Replying to seokjin • Mar 24, 2022
Title Be My Princess
i personally think this drama would have been much better without the amnesia plot. Like the MLs personality takes…
Before and post amnesia is like 2 different drama. Mu Tingzhou and Ming Wei story is sweet before the amnesia. But after amnesia, I am just enjoying the comedy from Mu Yun craziness. But on the romance plot, it is less interesting because the early part of the drama has better story in both modern and historical part
3 1
Replying to dramabcd • Mar 24, 2022
Title Be My Princess
Mu Yun was supposed to be someone smart and serious, but after Mu Ting Zhou became Mu Yun, why he suddenly became…
This.Honestly chracter wise, there isnt much different between Mu Yun and Mu Tingzhou. Both are aloof and reserved. I dont really mind the amnesia plot. But the way Mu Yun character change a lot from his original character just seems weird. It is funny and I kinda enjoy it initially. But he is becoming childish. Its kinda annoying.
1 3
On When the Sky Falls • Mar 23, 2022
Title When the Sky Falls
Leads are my favourite actors. They usually have good chemistry with their co-lead. Please be a good drama.
3 0
On Dao Kiao Duen • Mar 23, 2022
Title Dao Kiao Duen
2nd couple is more interesting than the main couple
1 0
Replying to Lynx Lyon • Mar 23, 2022
Title Miss Culinary
How can she be 17 years older than the actor playing Jom and not look it? At lease to me she doesn't. I thought…
I was shocked when I knew her age
0 0
On Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai • Mar 23, 2022
Title Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai
Honestly the lakorn isnt so bad. I have seen worse lakorn with higher rating. I really enjoy the main and 2nd couple
1 0
Replying to Lynx Lyon • Mar 23, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
Has it really been that long? How can you tell? I'll need to watch again.
from the ep 15 trailer. theres a baby sound
0 1
Replying to Dancing Ajumma • Mar 22, 2022
Title Dine with Love
It’s a given the rating are screwy on MDL. I normally don’t pay attention, but I would love for this one to…
it deserves at least 8.5 even with that bad sub
5 0
On Dine with Love • Mar 22, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
Our lead couple probably will have HE. But I am so sad that they seperated for more than a year
2 6