Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 22, 2014
On Wong Wien Hua Jai • Apr 2, 2022
I started this lakorn with low expectations since I really like the 2007 version, the lakorn that make me Weir fan until today. I don't think it will be good since the actors are relatively new for me. But heck I was surprised with the acting and the writing. The acting probably on par with the previous version. But the writing is definitely better than before.

After this lakorn and new Rahut Rissaya, I think I can say I'm looking forward for any upcoming CH7 remakes of old lakorn. The remakes add more sugar while maintaining the good part of the lakorn
2 1
On Sweet Prison • Apr 1, 2022
Title Sweet Prison
I dont think I ever seen Weir in melo type lakorn. He is looking good in the teaser. I hope it is a good lakorn. It took almost 2 years to finish this
1 0
Replying to L_H • Apr 1, 2022
I dont like love o2o but I like this drama. The acting and plot is better
I can assure you this drama isnt cringe like in love o2o
3 1
Replying to OlzDive • Apr 1, 2022
I thought this was started nicely... the rating went down.
I hope the low rating is because of the bad sub. Tho the drama itself deserves at least 8.5
7 0
Replying to yellowfruit • Apr 1, 2022
yes ... so fucking draggy with the amensia shit ... i swear if i hear the word princess one more time im gonna…
Or Daifu lmao
0 0
Replying to Lady Ashe • Mar 31, 2022
They did miss each other very much. It didn't need to be implicitly said. She just really supported his dreams…
I actually like their 'cool' marriage. It gives different type of marriage from the usual one in drama. They both ambitious, so that is their priority while still loving each other
4 0
Replying to rhymes • Mar 31, 2022
Is it annoying like love o2o?
I dont like love o2o but I like this drama. The acting and plot is better
7 3
Replying to YESMISSA • Mar 31, 2022
Title Be My Princess Spoiler
the new woman is his childhood friend also she is xiao zhao's sister, she likes ML, she arrives around ep 14-15
I actually thought they have a relationship or sth from her reaction about the whole situation
0 2
On Be My Princess • Mar 31, 2022
Title Be My Princess Spoiler
The amnesia plot went a little bit too long. Cant wait to see Mu Tingzhou again. I love early Tingzhou and Ming Wei story. Even though they dont have actual relationship, it is obvious they really like each other. I understand how Ming Wei can fall in love with Mu Yun but for her to say that she is in love with Mu Yun and not Mu Tingzhou kinda destroy the early part of the drama for me.
0 2
Replying to Sleepninja • Mar 30, 2022
Title Soot Sanaeha
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm surprised this one never got a remake.
This lakorn and Oum Ruk are Anne and Ken lakorns that I hope to see a remake. But honestly no actors can match their acting and chemistry
3 1
On Soot Sanaeha • Mar 30, 2022
Title Soot Sanaeha
With Ken and Anne, any character will become interesting. Thats how good their acting is. And their chemistry is still unmatched in lakorn world
3 0
On Dine with Love • Mar 30, 2022
I am so glad I started this drama even though I never like Gao Hanyu. Please ignore the rating everyone. Even with the bad sub, this is still my favorite mature office romance
4 1
Replying to Danielle A • Mar 29, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
I'm really annoyed at this time jump. Almost 2 years! (MengMeng's daughter is turning 1). Also, MengMeng waited…
I hate the time jump too. We know that they both still love each other. But honestly Su Kelan is lucky to meet a guy like Yu Hao. He has flaws and he knows that. In the 2 years, he changed a lot. Always up to date with Kelan life and tried to support her. Now he knows she is ready to open her life again, he tried to win her ASAP in a very smooth way - food, cooking and cat.
1 1
Replying to Elif Kim • Mar 29, 2022
No. But the amulet he always brings with him is like his “shield” from unfortunate things.
Unfortunately 2nd season in very rare for lakorn. And the rating for this drama isnt high even for channel 3 level
2 1
Replying to Elif Kim • Mar 29, 2022
Ah you got me at MSB. It’s been in my watchlist since My Forever Sunshine era but I haven’t started watching…
You definitely should watch MSB. Its quite dragging towards the end but the plot still okay and no annoying characters like MSP. Plus both main and second couples are sweet and cute
1 1
Replying to Neha • Mar 29, 2022
Can you please write a review?
I am so bad in writing review. You should read review made by Lord
0 0
Replying to amaginon • Mar 29, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic Spoiler
are the villains forgiven at the end so they can all sing kumbya together? If not, is this really a lakorn? ;p
All villains got the ending that they deserve. No useless forgiving
2 0
On My Sassy Psychic • Mar 28, 2022
This lakorn would be fun to have another season. A story involve leads child or maybe the amulet that Saran has since we never know how he got the amulet
2 2